Sri Lankan Rice & Curry Cooking Class
Discover the spiced flavors of the Sri Lankan cusine. Classes provide an interesting introduction in to the exotic ingredients and distinctive culinary heritage of Sri Lanka. Your guide will present a useful insight into the various techniques, traditional and modern, of Rice & Curry (Vegetables, Meat, Seafood) preparation and the cooking style used in homes throughout the island.
Learn the hallmarks of creating spice blends and pastes. Create sensational flavoursome curries across a variety of different dishes and cooking methods.
- Come and join us for a fun filled experience of cooking and a delicious Sri Lankan meal.
- Get a Recepie Book with 15 Recepies
- Take part in Cooking and then enjoy a freshly prepared Sri Lankan Lunch
- Enjoy personalized format
- 9:30am - Hotel pick up
- 10:00am - Traditional cooking class with local chef
- 12:00-1:00pm - Lunch
- 2:00pm - Hotel drop off
- Pick-up from Galle and nearby areas
- Cooking lesson with local chef in Sri Lankan home
- Tour of local Market (if option selected)
- Small group cooking class (maximum 4 people)
- Use of cooking utensils
- All ingredients required and copy of recipe to take home
- 1 packet each of Chili Powder, Curry Powder, Turmeric Powder & Cinnamon Sticks (50g)
- Bottled Water
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6760.8 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.