South Coorg Tour
Embark on a refreshing trip to the serene waterfalls in the hill station of Karnataka. Explore the flora and fauna at the Nagarahole National Park in Coorg
- Enjoy the ride through the misty hills of South Coorg.
- Admire the fresh waterfall of Iruppu
- Spot wide species of animals in Nagarahole National Park
Coorg which is also known as Scotland of India is famous for its coffee plantations. Being a part of the Western Ghats, Coorg is rich in flora and fauna. Madikeri is the heartland of Coorg region and was the seat of the ruling dynasty. Misty hills, lush forest, tea and coffee plantation, orange groves, undulating streets and breathtaking views have made Coorg an unforgettable holiday destination.
This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel or given the address and covers all major tourist attractions in South Coorg. You will visit the following places on this tour:
Iruppu falls: A picturesque waterfalls cascading along the Brahmagiri Mountain Range, Iruppu falls is one of the most beautiful tourist attractions in the Coorg district of South Karnataka. Iruppu Falls is also known as Lakshmana Tirtha Falls locally. It is formed by Lakshmana Tirtha, a stream originated in Brahmagiri Peaks and joins Kaveri River.
Nagarhole National Park, also known as Rajiv Gandhi National Park is the enchanting 247 square-mile long wild reserve located in Kodagu and Mysore district of Karnataka. Adorned with rich forest cover at the west of the Kabini River, the Nagarhole National Park is counted among the well maintained national parks in India.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with driver
- Driver and fuel charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 4000 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.