The Nahargarh Trek
4 to 10 people
Introduction For Jungle Retreat :
Ever thought of some adventure with wildlife in dense forest which is blessed with verity of flora and fauna, meeting shepherds, knowing their techniques, visiting some ruined hunting lounge and spiritual hermitage on the way, at last reach on top of the town at Nahargarh Fort where we can end up with a cool breeze blowing at its best.
- Hiking expedition
- Unseen Heritage sites
Duration- Jungle Retreat (3-4Hrs)
Places to be covered on trek:
- Down town Jaipur
- Beautiful Aravali Trails
- A spiritual hermitage of the 17th century
As this lovely time in the forests ends here we part ways with a souvenir for you to show your friends back home when you share your Jaipur memoirs.
- Mineral water bottle and energy drinks
- Route map.
- Light Refreshments en-route
- A well experienced tour Leader who is well to do in First Aid, certified from red cross society.
- A tour escort at the end following all.
- A souvenirs at the end to make the memories permanent one.
- Air fare
- Items of Personal Nature
- Anything not mentioned above
- Travel insurance
1. Booking is subject to availability.
2. Minimum 02 Persons and Maximum 08 Person are required to confirm the booking.
3. Please inform us at least 24 Hrs before the scheduled departure Timings.
4. We hold the right to club bookings from different source adding up-to a group size of 08 persons.
5. Please note Transfers from hotel to start and end point is not included in above cost.
6. Late turn-up for more than 30 Minutes from the scheduled meeting time will be considered as No Show.
7. Pick up time – Early morning at 7 AM