Nahargarh Bicycle Expedition
Cycle to the Highest Point in the City, the Nahargarh hill. Start the cycling tour from opposite of Jal Mahal and cycle till the Nahargarh Fort. Relax on the top of the hill and enjoy the bird's eye view of the beautiful Pink City as you enjoy your lip-smacking breakfast.
- The Man Sagar Lake
- Cheel Ka Teela (4 Kilometer Hill Climb)
- The Nahargarh - Jaigarh Tunnels
- The Nahargarh Fort Stepwell
- The Nahargarh Hill Amidst the Aravalli Range
6:45 am Jal Mahal
With a safety briefing, start riding towards the Kanak Valley and asseble again at the base of the Nahargarh Hills. Here the tour leader instructs us with basic streches and some info about the gearing ratios to continue for the ride. Later we take several breaks stopping at hairpin curves to take a look the majestic view of the Man Sagar Lakefrom the top.
08:00 am Reach the Summit
We rejuvenate ourselves with some snacks and head towards the Nahargarh Stepwell and walk through the area that caugh the attention of Bollywood in Nahargarh Fort. In the Aravali hills at an approximate height of 700 feet, the very mention of the fort reminds us of the iconic beer drinking scene from Rang De Basanti with Aamir Khan and Sharman Joshi’s free fall from the public water tank of the Nahargarh fort.
09:00 am Ride back to the Jal Mahal
Riding down from the Nahargarh fort, try to hold on to the adrenaline in your blood as you ride downhill off this steep mountain. We make a few stops to capture the beautiful scenery and such exotic birds like the Peakock, the Indian Roller and Parakeets(indian Parrot).
As this lovely bicycle safari ends here we part ways with a souvenir for you to show your friends back home when you share your Jaipur memoirs.
- Bottled Mineral water and energy drinks.
- Route map
- Light Refreshments en-route.
- Brand new geared bicycles with helmets and european style breaking for added safety.
- Well experienced bicycle tour captains who are well versed the route.
- A tour escort at the end following all the cyclists.
- A support vehicle with first aid kit and a stand-by bicycle.
- There will be a trained bicycle mechanic present throughout the tour.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that