White Water Rafting at Barapole, Coorg
One of the best adventure activity to do in Coorg. Relish the turbulent water flow with rafting.
- Most challenging rafting in Coorg
- Enjoy the safest and most adventurous rafting
The Upper Barapole River drains the eastern flanks of Brahmagiri Ghats. A catchment area of enormous rainfall during the south-west monsoon, which provides run off into the upper stretches of the Barapole River, known as Kithu Kakathu River. Then pouring into a small gorge we get the first section of good rapids which can become rather difficult in higher water levels. After a 4 km calm section the river then drops through several kilometers of class 3, 4 and even class 5 rapids before it enters Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary plummeting over a 120 feet falls. We run 3 stretches of this highly technical and (in high water levels) very difficult class 3 to 4 rapids. It is one of the most challenging rafting available for the general public in South India. Rapids are exotically named, Morning Coffee, Grasshopper, Wicked Witch and finally & Big Bang
- Report at KKR Junction
- Introduction & Safety instruction by the experts
- Prepare yourself for the adventure
- A 30 minutes adrenaline pumping fun in the water
- Relax & unwind by the river
- Depart with loads of memories
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1150 Per Person