Outdoor Dinner Experience At Estate In Coorg
Savour the traditional Coorg cuisine at our homestay overlooking the evergreen coffee plantations and picturesque mountains.
The Coorg cuisine, which you will get to enjoy, includes some of the well-known and authentic delicacies from rice balls to pandi curry. Rice and Coorg go a long way back. They use it in a wide variety of food like the delicious
- Akki roti (rice chapatis made like phulkas from the dough of cooked rice and rice flour) to a large variety of Puttus (steam-cooked dishes). And then, there is an assortment of Rice Pulav – from the simple, dainty Nei Kool (ghee rice garnished with raisins and nuts) to the more elaborate and spicy vegetable, chicken and mutton pulav.
Our native Kodava host will give you an insight of the daily meals on a platter. Enjoy the local deserts after a hearty main course to make your dinner fulfilling.
- Experience the local cuisine of Coorg with a local household
- Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian dinner items
- Interact with the local people
- Beautiful dinner setting in outdoors in a coffee plantation
- Plantation tour
- Arrive at the outdoor campsite amidst the beautiful hills of Coorg located in Madenadu village, Madikeri
- Introduction to the tour by your host
- Plantation tour to understand the ingredients available for Coorg cuisine
- Sip the traditional Coorg coffee around the bonfire
- Enjoy scrumptious full spread traditional Kodava dinner with some homemade wines
- Tour starts 6 pm onwards
- Menu is not fixed, daily vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals will be served
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point: