Half Day Rameswaram Sightseeing Trip
Spend the day exploring the sights of Pamban Island.
Rameswaram, also known as the Varanasi of the South is a famous religious town in Tamil Nadu. It is believed that the trip to Rameswaram would free the people from their sins and solve all problems in their life. There are a number of ancient monuments, temples religious places and scenic tourist spots Visit the famous Ramanathaswamy Temple, if you prefer you can dip your head in 22 tirthas from the 22 wells considered as holy water.
Take a trip to Dhanushkodi, popularly known as ghost town after its damage caused by the cyclone in the year 1964. The beach is one of the most sought after spots to relax in the region. You can shop for some shell artefacts and local handicraft items.
Break for lunch at a local restaurant and get a taste of the local cuisine. Make a stop on the iconic Pamban bridge before returning to the accommodation.
- Pick-up from hotel/guest-house
- Visit Ramanathaswamy Temple
- Visit Dhanushkodi
- Visit Pamban bridge
- Drop back at hotel/guest-house
- Pickup and drop-off from Guesthouse or Hotel
- All transportation using air-conditioned Sedan Car
- Driver and fuel charges
- 5 hours of usage with sightseeing as mentioned
- Any entrance fees or Tickets
- 4x4 Bus Ticket to Lands End at Dhanushkodi
- Any Personal expenses
- Any meals
- > 10 days prior: 95% refund
- 2 days - 10 days prior: 50% refund
- < 2 days: No refund
All refunds will be processed within 7-10working days from date of cancellation
Reporting/Start Point:Pick-up from hotel/guest-house in Rameswaram
₹ 4400 Per Person