Christ Church (Pachmarhi) , Pachmari
Hindi & English
About Christ Church (Pachmarhi)
The British had built Christ Church in 1875. The church has a hemispherical dome at the top and glass panes at the church have been imported from England. The glass panels look beautiful when the sunrays pass through them. The nave of the church does not even have a single pillar to support the structure. The chimes from the church can be heard until a long distance.