Ladakh Prime: Leh - Nubra - Pangong - Hanle -Tso Moriri
Cover Ladakh in the best way possible in the 8 Day package which covers all major destinations and attractions of Ladakh plus Lamayuru monastery and is best value for the money you spend.
- Experience Ladakh in the comfort of private vehicle
- Covers all major destinations as well as less visited places in Ladakh
- Experince night stay at Pangong Tso, Hanle and Tso Moriri
- Value for Money
- Pick-up/Drop from Airport Included
- Breakfast & Dinners included
Day 01: Arrive Leh Arrive at Leh airport 3505 meters / 11567 ft.
Received by our representative and transfer to Hotel. Complete rest for the first half. After lunch if suitable visit sun set famous Shanti Stupa (a Japanese Pagoda built for world peace by Indian based Japanese monks and was inaugurated by His Holiness Dalai Lama in 1985). Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Day 02: Drive Sham Valley & Alchi - 70km
After breakfast drive towards sham valley Sightseeing of 1000 year old Alchi monastery the only Gompa in Ladakh region on flat ground. Thereafter proceed to the Indus & Zanskar river Sangam, drive along the Indus river visiting, Pathar Sahib Gurdwara and Magnetic Hill (where the cars defy gravity), and further on to Leh Hall of Fame (which has a museum of the Kargil War memorabilia) Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 03: Leh - Nubra Valley
After early breakfast drive to Nubra valley via Khardongla Pass (18,380ft) the world’s highest motorable road and gateway to Siachen Glacier, the views from the top of the pass are amazing. Visit Deskit Monastery (118kms) founded by Lama Sherab Zangpo in 1420 A.D. Check inn at camp or hotel and after that we will visit Hundar village (7kms from Deskit) and Double-Humped Bactrian Camel Safari in sand dunes at Hundar.Dinner and overnight at Hotel/Camp in Nubra.
Day 04: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake via Shayok
After breakfast at hotel we drive to next destination pangong lake via Shyok and onto Tang Tse and Spangmik ( Pangong). It’s a short cut and it's a beautiful route. The road follows the Shyok river, and climbs up a mountain before finally descending into Shayok village. It took us less than an hour to reach Shayok, and we were delighted at the sight of the rather big village surrounded by barren mountains, the entire setting being very picturesque. Afternoon we reach at Pangong lake and enjoy your day at pangong lake. Overnight stay at camp.
Day 05: Pangong Lake - Hanle via Chushul - Tsaga La-loma band
Hanle in changthang region of Ladakh is one of the most beautifullynchanting,calm and soul loosing places in India. Hanle has a lovely hanle monastery offering some great aerial views of whole village that is a home of about 1000 people. Hanle monastery is a 17th century monastery of the Drukpa lineage of the Kagyu school of Tibetan buddhism. Monastey is home to about 60 monks. The main monastery, one of the largest and best known of ladakh’s monasteries, was built under the protange of the kind singee namgyal. The views from the top of monastery are just breath taking. Hanle is also house an Indian astronomical observatory which is the world highest observatory in the world at a staggering height of 4500 mtrs. Overnight in guest house.
Day 06: Hanle - Tsomoriri Lake
After breakfast leave for Tsomoriri Lake (14,000 ft),3-4 hrs one way drive on the way visiting Nyoma-Mahe bridge. Dinner and overnight at Camp/Hotel in Tsomoriri.
Day 7: Tsomoriri Lake - Leh
After breakfast drive back to Leh visiting Puga Sulphur Mine, Tsokar Lake and through Taklang La Pass (17585 ft) second highest motorable road in the world.Evening free to explore the local markets of Leh. Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Day 08: Leisure day in Leh
Full day rest and shopping at local Leh market. Overnight in hotel.
Day 09: Leh Drop Early morning transfer to airport to catch your onward flight back home.
- Return Airport transfers from Leh Airport.
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in non A/c (Innova/Xylo/Scorpio) on sharing basis.
- Accommodation for 04 nights in Leh.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Nubra.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Pangong
- Accommodation for 01 night in Hanle
- Accommodation for 01 night in Tso Moriri
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Breakfast & dinner at all places
- Inner line Permits
- Environmental fee as per the itinerary
- Toll tax, parking and driver daily allowance
- All applicable taxes.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 10% cancellation charges if cancelled before 45 days before the tour.
- 25% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 30 days before the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 15 days before the tour.
No refund for tour starting within 15 days of tour or after starting or middle of the tour.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.