Andharban, by its name means a dark dense forest. It is a gradual descend trek, where you are already on height and you will descend till end. It is one of the most beautiful trek and lots of things to explore. We will be walking on a ridge offering an awesome view of the Kundalika Valley, Bhira dam and the mountain ranges of Tamhinighat. Evergreen forest covers you with shade in the first half of the trek (6-8 kms).The trek further descends down in Konkan to reach Bhira (4 kms).The same valley where is the origin of the Kundalika river famous for its white water river rafting.
Day Trek To Andharban
- One of the most beautiful treks in Sahyadris.
Pickup from Chembur – Sion Highway after bridge - Vashi – Nerul – Kalamboli
Reach Tamhini village and rest in bus till 06.00 am (Morning bus pickup Sunday.)
06.00 Wakeup call
08.00 Start trek towards Andharban
13.00 Lunch Break
14:00 Start descend towards Bhira Dam
15:30 Bhira Dam
17:00 Evening refreshments
18:00 Departure to Mumbai
22:00 Reaching Mumbai tentatively
- Travel from Dadar and back to Dadar.
- 1 Veg Breakfast and Tea + Evening tea.
- Trekkers should carry packed Lunch for this Trek
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that