Popular Landmarks of Delhi on a Segway
Take a tour of the iconic monuments of New Delhi and soak in the charm of the capital city on a Segway.
- 1 hour and 45 minutes of guided Segway ride amidst the scenic capital of India.
- Visit the places like the Parliament, India Gate, Purana Qila, Pragati Maidan and many more.
- Company of a well-experienced guide to take your around.
- A high-end Segway to enjoy your ride on.
No introduction is needed for India's capital city, Delhi. Starting from Purana Qila to the Parliament where the Power resides now, there a lot to see and experience in Delhi. Dotted with old alleys ways and posh localities Delhi is a perfect blend of the old and new. Delhi offers an insight into India's culture and diversity.
- The guests are required to report at the Secretariat, New Delhi at your selected time slot (select while booking).
- Meet the host & guide for the tour here and the tour will start with the orientation session.
- The guide will train the guests to ride the Segway, help get accustomed to riding it and using operational features.
- Once the orientation is complete, start the tour with all the safety gears on.
- During the course of the tour, the following 11 attractions will be covered:
- Secretariat: The Secretariat was constructed in the 1910s and is home to the most important ministers of Cabinet of India.
- Rashtrapati Bhawan: Constructed in the year of 1929, Rashtrapati Bhavan is spread across 321 acres and is the home to India's President.
- Parliament House: The parliament house or the Sansad Bhavan is the where the Indian parliament sits and was designed by Edwin Lutyens and Herbert Baker in 1912-1913.
- Amar Jawan Jyoti: An Indian memorial constructed after the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 to commemorate the martyred and unknown soldiers of the Indian Armed Forces who died during the war.
- India Gate: It is a war memorial located astride Rajpath, India Gate is a memorial to 70,000 soldiers of the British Indian Army who died in the period 1914–21 in the First World War.
- Baroda House: Baroda House was the residence of the Maharaja of Baroda in Delhi. it is presently used as the zonal headquarters of Northern Railways and was designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens and took him 15 years.
- Pragati Maidan: Pragati Maidan is a venue for large exhibitions and conventions in New Delhi. It has an area of nearly 150 acres more than 625,000 square meters of exhibition space.
- Purana Quila: One of the oldest forts in Delhi and is believed to date back as old as 3rd century BC.
- Delhi Zoo: Delhi zoo sprawling over 176 acres houses a variety of animals and maintains its charm in the hustling and bustling Delhi.
- Masjid Khairul Manzil: It was built in the year of 1561 by Maham Anga a powerful wet nurse of Emperor Akbar and has been constructed by rubble coated by white plaster.
- National Arts Gallery: The National Gallery of Modern Art is the premier art gallery under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India. The main museum at Jaipur House in New Delhi was established on 29 March 1954 by the Government of India.
- Stop at several places for taking pictures.
- The tour will end at the Secretariat (tour starting point) by approximately 2 hours from the start time.
- Segway for the tour
- Service of a professional guide
- All safety gears such as helmets, knee pad, and elbow pads
- Tour as per the itinerary
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4890 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.