Kizhi (Leaf Bundle) Ayurvedic Body Massage at Alleppy
Ayurvedic massage through cloth bags that soak away all your pain and stress.
Kizhi ayurveda treatment is a type of massage performed using small satchels containing herbal powders, herbs, rice or sand. The word or term “Kizhi” is taken from the Malayalam language from south India. It can be defined in many ways. It’s a massage therapy and part of Ayurveda mainly aims to enhance and protect the health and wellness of the whole body. It has the power to make effective changes to the human body. This treatment ensures confidence and mental peace. Kizhi improves vigor and vitality. The continuous practicing of Kizhi assures youth forever. It has everything that you would prefer from an Ayurveda massage therapy. This technique also helps in keeping the skin smooth and shiny.
What to expect?
- The experience includes 60 Minute body massage with medicated oil and herbal leaves by an expert masseur.
- Herbal leaves are applied to the whole body in boluses with the hot medicated oil which helps in increasing blood circulation and reduces body pain.
- After an hour-long massage, feel completely relaxed and it is a stress buster.
- Massage is followed by a hot bath before the experience ends.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1800 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.