Jaipur Morning Tour in Eco-Rickshaw
Explore the famous crafts of the famous city of Jaipur, Rajasthan on an even more unique and eco-friendly ride. A unique initiative to improve livelihood opportunities for the women of the city.
- Tour of the 'Pink City' on an Eco-Rickshaw.
- Visit the famous spots in Jaipur like famous flower market near Hawa Mahal, Govind Devji Temple, Hawa Mahal and more on this tour.
- Take a ride with your Pink City Rickshaw canopy down and feel the crisp air on empty streets of this otherwise bustling city
Jaipur, the city known for its royalty is the capital of Rajasthan. The monuments here and architecture gives a glimpse of the taste of Rajputs and Royal families who used to live in Jaipur.
Jaipur, the pink city is globally renowned for its ancient history and coloured gems. This fast-growing modern city is counted among the three corners of the ‘Golden Triangle’ which are Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.
Besides its ubiquitous pink color, the Jaipur’s culture is very well witnessed through visiting the captivating monuments like City Palace, Amber Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Jal Mahal, and Birla Temple etc. on this private sightseeing tour of Jaipur.
- Your designated rider shall meet you at your hotel as per the specified time slot.
- Post which our rider will take you to the wholesale flower market near Hawa Mahal, where you’ll see turbaned crowds trading sacks of roses and marigold.
- After the flower market, you will experience the morning aarti or prayer chanting at the Govind Devji Temple at the City Palace, where crowds chant songs to the deity.
- Receive the blessings at this 18th century Krishna temple where the deity, worshipped by the erstwhile royal family, is also revered by the Hindus in Jaipur and nearby areas.
- From here, you will be taken to a Chaiwala (Tea Seller) on Chaura raasta for some cardamom early morning tea or a stop at Hawa Mahal for a photograph in front of the pink latticed building.
- You’ll be dropped back to your hotel after a ride to the white marble Birla Mandir located just beneath the small hill of Moti Doongri around which the city of Jaipur flourishes.
- Moti Doongri means pearl hill because the hill indeed resembles a pearl drop. You shall be able to have a view of the lovely Moti Doongri Fort nestled on top, a replica of a Scottish castle.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2000 Per Vehicle