Cycling to Nagarhole & Tholpetty Wildlife Reserve
You can't be sad when you are riding a bicycle. So, stay happy and start riding across the foggy hills of Coorg and you can even spot different wild animals.
- Experience Countryside Roads
- Explore remote village s of Coorg
- En route Coffee estates
- Ride to the pristine reserve forests
Nagarahole is named after Nagarahole (Cobra river in the local language, Kannada), a winding river which runs eastwards through its center. Situated in the two districts of Mysore and Kodagu in the state of Karnataka. It was given the status of a National Park in 1983. C. Tholpetty Wildlife Sanctuary or Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary is a beautiful destination located 20 km east of Mananthavady on the Kodagu Road. The ride here offers brilliant opportunities to view various animal and bird species in their natural habitat Start the ride after the briefing session. Ride across the loopy roads and relish the cycling and head back with an incredible impression.
- Arrive at Srimangala by 10 AM
- Briefing on the ride
- Ride through forests of Nagarhole & Tholpetty
- Packed lunch in the nearby estate
- Jungle Safari ( Seasonal & Additional )
- Head back to Srimangala by evening
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2300 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.