Uttarakhand Motorcycle Tour
Uttarakhand - the land of gods and the abode of Himalayas is an amazing bike ride destination but not explored on bikes frequently. In this Motorcycle tour we bring the fresh air, the pure water, the sights scenic mountains, green fertile valleys and fast flowing rivers.
- Highly Skilled Bike Leader and Mechanic for Motorbiking Expeditions
- Professional team of Film Makers and Photographers for Shoot during Travel
- Total Distance to be covered: 1600+ Kms
- Delhi to Delhi
- Personal Bikes allowed
- Backup Vehicle, Mechanic, Road Leader and Sweeper and Support Staff Included
- Nainital: Magnificent Lake Hill Station
- Jageshwar: An Ancient complex of 1000 ShivaTemples and amidst dense deodar forest
- Patal Bhuvaneshwar: Ancient Cave System with idols of 33 crore Hindu Deities.
- Munsiari: This Himalayan hamlet offers breathtaking views of Panchachuli peaks.
- Kausani: a small Himalayan settlement is known for pine forest and 180 degree view of Great Himalayan Range
- Chopta: High altitude Bugyals ( alpine grasslands)
- Deoriatal: High altitude alpine lake offers great views of Gangotri group of mountains
- Rishikesh: Ancient spiritual town on the banks of river Ganges.
Day 1: Delhi to Nainital | 300 Kms - 18th Nov
We meet 6 AM Sharp in the morning at the designated spot communicated to you and bikes are assigned. Departure for Nainital and arrival at Nainital by 2-3 pm.Check-in at Camps. Enjoy Bonfire at night.
Day 2: Nanital to Jageshwar | 106 Kms - 19th Nov
We start early in morning for Jageshwar, a temple town about 100 kms from here. It's a relaxed and scenic drive to this temple town today.
Day 3: Jageshwar to Patal Bhuvaneshwar | 120 Kms - 20th Nov
Nestled in the midst of oak and pine trees and vast expanses of green fields, Chaukori is a dream destination.
Day 4: Patal Bhuvaneswar - Munisari | 120 Kms - 21st Nov
Today we will ride to the mesmerising place called Munsiyari. The route consists of beautiful roads, water crossings, and unrivalled Himalayan views. Munsiyari is known for the awesome views of Peak and starting points of many glacial treks. Overnight at the guest house.
Day 5: Munsiari to Kausani | 165 Kms - 22nd Nov
Start early for the long ride to Kausani.
Day 6: Kausani to Chopta | 161 Kms - 23rd Nov
Today again we have a moderate ride diatnce to Chopta. On way we stop at Chaukhutia, an ancient and satellite town serving to the remote regions of Uttarakhand. From Chaukhutia, the ride becomes even more dramatic and the pines of Kumaon mesmerises you even further.
Day 7: Chopta to Deoriatal | 25 Kms - 24th Nov
We start our day with ride to Sari village at a distance of 25 km from Chopta. We do a 2 KM short trek from Sari village to reach an alpine lake, Deoria Tal not far from the village. The lake is known for its reflection of Chakhamba group of Mountains.
Day 8: Deoriatal To Rishikesh | 250 Kms - 25th Nov
Departure for Rishikesh at 6 Am Sharp. Reach Rishikesh by 2 pm.
Day 9: Rishkesh Adventure Activities | 26th Nov
We spend a day in Rishikesh to relax, take a break from riding and also to enjoy some of the great activities Rishikesh is famous for. This would be a perfect finale to the 10 Day Uttarakhand Motorcycle Tour.
Reach Delhi by 1 pm. Tour Ends at Delhi
- 350 CC Royal enfield for the full Journey
- Accommodation for full journey on twin sharing basis.
- Meals (Breakfast+ Dinner)(Veg Meals) starting from from Day 2 to Dinner at Day 8.
- Mechanic with all the spare parts during the tour.
- First Aid / Medical Kit + Oxygen Cylinder during the Tour.
- Forest Entry charges, permits & camping fees.These Charges are Different for Indian and Foreign travellers.
- Short hike to Chopta and Deoria tal
- Road Captain , Bike Sweeper and Support Staff during the tour.
- Helmet for both rider and pillion
- Rafting at Rishikesh. (Camp Aquaterra , 2008 & 2009 list of the world’s best adventure travel outfitters )
- Bonfire specifically at Jageshwar, Patal Bhuvaneshwar, Rishikesh)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 20990 Per Person