Rajasthan Motorcycle Tour
Rajasthan needs no introductions. Abound with great natural beauty, a grand history, impressive forts & palaces, colourful festivals & fairs, dynamic culture and varied landscape will never disappoint you. This Rajasthan Motorcycle Tour covering its major destinations is a perfect way to experience for its heritage, safaris, sand dunes and lush green forests and its culture.
- Highly Skilled Bike Leader and Mechanic for Motorbiking Expeditions
- Professional team of Film Makers and Photographers for Shoot during Travel
Day 1 : 23rd December - Delhi to Jhunjhunu | 230 Kms
We meet 6:00 am Sharp in the morning at the designated spot communicated to you and bikes are assigned. Departure for Jhunjhunu in Shekhawati region of Rajasthan and arrive there by 2-3 pm. Check-in at hotel. Relax after first day's ride.
Day 2 : 24th December - Jhunjhunu to Bikaner | 235 Kms
We have over 200 KMs for ride to Bikaner ahead of us today so we start soon after breakfast. Junagarh Fort is the main attraction of Bikaner.
Day 3 : 25th December - Bikaner to Jaisalmer | 330 Kms
Today on the road to Jaisalmer we stop at Kichan, to visit a Colony of "Demoiselle Cranes". Overnight at Jaisalmer city today.
Day 4 : 26th December - Jaisalmer to Longewala to Sam Dunes | 120 Kms
We see Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli and then hit the real Desert and take a camel ride. Overnight in the desert camps
Day 5 : 27th December - Jaisalmer to Jodhpur | 280 Kms
Today we ride to Jodhpur, the “blue city”.
Day 6 : 28th December Jodhpur to Pushkar | 180 Kms
Today ride to Pushkar famous for its annual Camel Fair. Surrounded by hills on three sides, Pushkar is a polular destination for tourists and travellers alike.
Day 7 : 29th December Pushkar to Delhi | 400 Kms
Today is the final day of ride and this trip. We ride back to Delhi.
- 350 CC Royal enfield for the tour
- 1 Backup vehicle + Mechanic with all the spare parts for the tour.
- Accommodation in Twin sharing basis in Camps/ Hotel during the Tour.
- Meals (Breakfast+ Dinner) starting from Dinner on Day
- 1 to Breakfast at Day 7 Morning.
- First Aid+Medical Kit+ Oxygen cylinder during the Tour.
- Bike Leader + Bike Sweeper Through out the tour.
- Complimentary Helmet for the rider and pillion.
- Support staff to help you for a comfortable journey
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 17990 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.