Jaipur Craft Tour In Eco-Rickshaw
Hindi and English
Explore the famous crafts of the famous city of Jaipur, Rajasthan on an even more unique and eco-friendly ride. A unique initiative to improve livelihood opportunities for the women of the city.
This route will a specialised trail showcasing the rich & excellent craftsmanship within the walled city, an interaction with the master crafts people and live demonstrations. With a trip to see how the lacquer bangles are made at the “Maniharon ka raasta” or how gems turn to jewellery and how blue pottery artisans work on their craft. This 4 hour tour gives you a in-depth understanding of the crafts, it's making processes and also lives of carftsmen. This will be an experience to remember.
- Hotel pick-up & drop
- Rickshaw ride for the tour
- Driver compensation
- Ticket/Entry ticket
- Meals or any refreshments
- Anything not mentioned in "Inclusions"
- Cancellation made 24 hours in advance to tour start date: Full Refund
- Cancellation made less than 24 hours from the tour start date: 50% refund
- Cancellation made 30 days or more in advance to tour start date: 75% Refund
- Cancellation made 29 to 15 days from the tour start date: 50% refund
- Cancellation made in 14 days or less from the tour start date: No refund
Special Dates (15 Dec 2017- 15 Jan 2018 & Literature Festival):
- No refund on cancellation