Chinnar Wildlife Tour
Munnar is home to the endangered Nilgiri Thar, a magnificent creature you can see only Eravikulam National Park In Munnar. The Neelakurinji, a flower which blooms only once in 12 years also choose the valleys of Munnar. This is the place of all the rarities in the world. The mellow cold breeze and spectacular views with a hot Munnar tea don’t pass an opportunity to explore this beauty in the middle of Kerala.
Tour starting time: 9 am till 6 pm
Places of visit:
- Tea Museum,
- Rajamalai – Eravikulam National Park,
- Luckom Falls,
- Sandalwood Forests,
- Muniyara Dolmens,
- Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary (walking and hiking)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2400 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.