Kayaking, SUP and Snorkeling at Rameswaram - 2 Days
1 Nights/2 Days
2 to 12 people
India has a massive coastline & some of the best locations to kayak in the world! The eastern coast of India has pristine blue waters & is dotted with harboring islands.
Kayaking is a sport that is easy to learn and anyone who is fond of it can become an excellent kayaker. Our activity center is located in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu on the southeast coast of India. The channel between India and Sri Lanka is dotted with islands, lagoons and surf spots.
We have absolutely flat water conditions everyday in our summer season from April to September on the north coast of the island & in our winter season from December to March on the South coast of the island, which is ideal for kayaking. We use sitontop kayaks for all our kayaking adventures.
- Paddle along the Rameswaram coast, interact with wildlife & nature.
- Explore two islets & paddle near the iconic Pamban bridge
- Opportunity to snorkel as we navigate through the shallow coral reefs near Mandapam
- Arrival at reporting location (Kathadi South/North) and checkin at property
- Introduction to Kayaking, Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) & Snorkeling
- Go on kayaking adventure around Rameswaram with our team
- In eveninr relax at boutique home stay with easy access to beach.
- Breakfast and check-out by 10AM
About the Stay:
Our home stay in Kathadi South, is located on an island near Rameshwaram. It’s scenic, where the waters are blue, the horses are wild, the peacocks are plenty and the people are curious. In an attempt to blend with our surroundings we have a couple of simple beach huts & tented accommodation and common washrooms with solar powered showers.
- 3 group activities (kayaking, SUP and snorkeling combined) - Upto 3 hours
- All Equipment required
- Instructors and Guide
- Safety gear
- Accommodation on twin occupancy basis
- Complimentary breakfast
- Transfers to/from reporting address
- Any food besides 1 complimetary B/F
- Any other expenses
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that