Shivanasamudra Falls Day Tour from Bangalore
See the picturesque beauty of majestic Shivasamudra waterfalls in this day tour from Bangalore.
- Take a visit to Shivanasamudra with an experienced chauffeur
- Witness the majestic Shivasamudra waterfalls - the second biggest waterfall in India
Shivasamudra waterfalls is the second biggest waterfall in India and a sight to watch. The Shivanasamudra Falls are actually twin falls Gaganachukki and Bharachukki, one km away from each other. It is situated on the banks of the river Kaveri, which forms here the boundary to the Chamarajnagar district, and is the location of one of the first hydro-electric power station in Asia, which was set up in 1902.
- The driver will pick-up the guests from the given address or your hotel in Bangalore
- Drive to Shivasamudra waterfalls which is almost 3 hours drive
- Visit both Gaganachukki and Bharachukki (The twin falls of Shivanasamudra)
- Head back to Bangalore, drop-off at the starting point.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV with a driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Bangalore/ Bangalore Hotel or address
- Driver and fuel charges
- 300 KM of usage (more than sufficient)
- Usage of car till 10:00pm (Night charges applicable after that)
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The guests may choose to skip or add any new attraction in the destination of the tour.
- Pick-up address and drop address at the end of the tour should be the same.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a kilometer limit of 300 kilometers.
- After 300 kilometers, additional per kilometer charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 12 per km (additional kilometre charge).
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 15 per km (additional kilometre charge).
- This is not a guided tour.
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested for during the booking in "Special Request" section, though the same cannot be promised.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Pick-up from Bangalore hotel or residence
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
₹ 4485 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.