Shivanasamudra Falls Day Tour from Bangalore
See the picturesque beauty of majestic Shivasamudra waterfalls in this day tour from Bangalore.
- Take a visit to Shivanasamudra with an experienced chauffeur
- Witness the majestic Shivasamudra waterfalls - the second biggest waterfall in India
Shivasamudra waterfalls is the second biggest waterfall in India and a sight to watch. The Shivanasamudra Falls are actually twin falls Gaganachukki and Bharachukki, one km away from each other. It is situated on the banks of the river Kaveri, which forms here the boundary to the Chamarajnagar district, and is the location of one of the first hydro-electric power station in Asia, which was set up in 1902.
- The driver will pick-up the guests from the given address or your hotel in Bangalore
- Drive to Shivasamudra waterfalls which is almost 3 hours drive
- Visit both Gaganachukki and Bharachukki (The twin falls of Shivanasamudra)
- Head back to Bangalore, drop-off at the starting point.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV with a driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Bangalore/ Bangalore Hotel or address
- Driver and fuel charges
- 300 KM of usage (more than sufficient)
- Usage of car till 10:00pm (Night charges applicable after that)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4010 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.