Shivanasamudra Falls Day Tour from Bangalore
See the picturesque beauty of majestic Shivasamudra waterfalls in this perfect Day tour from Bangalore.
Shivasamudra waterfalls is the second biggest waterfall in India and a sight to watch. The Shivanasamudra Falls are actually twin falls Gaganachukki and Bharachukki, one km away from each other.
- See the majestic Shivasamudra waterfalls - the second biggest waterfall in India
- Pick-up from given address or your hotel in Bangalore
- Drive to Shivasamudra waterfalls which is a 3 Hrs. drive
- Visit both Gaganachukki and Bharachukki (The twin falls of Shivanasamudra)
- Head back to Bangalore, drop-off at you Bangalore hotel or desired location
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV with driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Bangalore/ Bangalore Hotel or address
- Driver and fuel charges
- 300 KMs of usage (more than sufficient)
- Usage of car till 10:00pm (Night charges applicable after that)
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
99 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
96 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
16 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3950 Per Vehicle