9-Day Road Trip to Leh, Ladakh & Srinagar from Manali in SUV
A 9-day road trip in a private cab starting from Kullu-Manali in Himachal, covering Leh Ladakh region and ending in the Srinagar crossing over the Zojila pass and Kargil.
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Car Rent and Fuel: All the options have car rent and fuel price included in them.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Delhi - Manali - Jispa - Leh - Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake - Leh - Kargil - Srinagar
Leh town is like a relic left behind by religious men of the past and dynastic politics, age-old traders and imperial inter-kingdom relations. The Kushanas, the Tang dynasty or the anti-Buddhist Tibetian king, Langdarma; they have all left an impression on this ancient town. It’s the place where God seems to have tried out his artistic prowess for the first time because the scenic splendour comprises of a riot of colours. The biscuit-coloured hills to the tanzanite skies; it’s a veritable visual treat. God’s own Shangri-La, this town is an enchanter.
The summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir, Srinagar is located in the beautiful Kashmir Valley, on the banks of Jhelum River, Srinagar is renowned for its natural beauty, lakes and houseboats. Srinagar is a beautiful place, and must-visit attractions include Dal Lake, Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh, Chashmashahi and Shankaracharya Mandir. Srinagar also serves as a base for trekking expeditions in the Kashmir Valley, taking the adventure tourist to alpine lakes on high altitude.
- Day 1: Arrive in Kullu-Manali
- Day 2: Drive from Kullu-Manali to Jispa (140 km / up to 5 hours)
- Day 3: Drive from Jispa to Leh (330 km / up to 9 hours)
- Day 4: Drive from Leh to Nubra Valley (160 km / up to 4 hours)
- Day 5: Drive from Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake (200 km / up to 6 hours)
- Day 6: Drive from Pangong Lake to Leh (148 km / up to 5 hours)
- Day 7: Drive from Leh to Kargil (220 km / up to 7 hours)
- Day 8: Drive from Kargil to Srinagar (200 km / up to 7 hours)
- Day 9: Checkout from Srinagar
Day 1: Arrive in Kullu-Manali
- Check-in to your accommodation in Kullu-Manali deluxe stay and relax for a while.
- Post which you will have a small orientation session, the rest of the day is free for you to explore Manali.
Day 2: Drive from Kullu-Manali to Jispa (140 km / up to 5 hours)
- After an early morning breakfast, you will be driven to Jispa which will be a drive of about 5-6 hours.
- As soon as you will start your journey you will be driven through one of the famous high pass named Rohtang-La at approx 13000 ft to your destination Jispa.
- Upon arrival in Jispa, you will be checking in to your comfortable deluxe accommodation.
Day 3: Drive from Jispa to Leh (330 km / up to 9 hours)
- After a nice warm breakfast, you will begin the day's tour early in the morning from Jispa.
- Today you will be driven to Leh, which will be a drive of about 330 km, a long drive but it has plenty of scenic beauty to offer.
- After your arrival in Leh, you will be staying overnight and will be having your dinner at the deluxe property prebooked by the organiser.
Day 4: Drive from Leh to Nubra Valley (160 km / up to 4 hours)
- You will be driven from Leh to Nubra where you will be covering about 160 kilometres.
- You will be driven through the most exciting and achievable roads to the world's highest motorable pass - Khardungla Pass (18,380 feet).
- On this drive, you will witness variants of landscapes.
- After your arrival in Nubra, you will be checking in to your accommodation for the night and be resting for the day after dinner.
Day 5: Drive from Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake (200 km / up to 6 hours)
- This day will mark the beginning of your journey to the famous Pangong Lake.
- You will be driven from the Nubra valley to the Pangong Lake, you may spend some time in the serenity of the lake.
- Your stay for the night will be prearranged in a deluxe camp near the Pangong Lake.
Day 7: Drive from Pangong Lake to Leh (148 km / up to 5 hours)
- Start your day early, after breakfast you will be travelling back to Leh from Pangong.
- You will follow a serene route of about 150 kilometres from Pangong to Leh.
- A drive will take you around the famous go-to places in Leh.
- Upon arrival in Leh, you will be staying overnight in comfortable deluxe accommodation.
Day 8: Drive from Leh to Kargil (220 km / up to 7 hours)
- After early morning breakfast, you will be driven to Kargil, which will be a drive of about 6 hours.
- En route Kargil, you will be driven via Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Pather Sahib along with the view of Sangam/confluence of Zanskar and Indus river.
- After you go past the Khaltsi check-post, you will witness the moon land and Lamayuru monastery.
- You will be staying overnight in Kargil.
Day 9: Drive from Kargil to Srinagar (200 km / up to 7 hours)
- On this day, you will be driven from Kargil to Srinagar this drive will be of about 7-8 hours.
- An overnight stay will be conducted in Srinagar.
Day 10: Checkout from Srinagar accommodation
- After breakfast, checkout from the accommodation. You can explore the local market until it's time for your return journey home.
- Accommodation in deluxe hotel/guesthouse/camps at twin sharing basis.
- Cab for the duration of the trip as per the itinerary.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Buffet breakfast from day-2 till day-9.
- Buffet dinner from day-1 till day-8.
- All permits required for the trip including Rohtang, Khadung La, Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 31890 Per Person