Manali-Leh-Manali Motorbike Expedition 2017
Amongst all the bike ride in Himalayan region, ride to Leh-Ladakh is the most famous and rightly so. The adventure of riding through the high mountain passes, crossing 2 northern states of India. This is one ride truely worth it's price. This 8 days trip will be one that you'll remember for a lifetime and stories that never gets old.
The highlight of this tour is riding through the tough roads, crossing water streams and high mountain passes on your bike. Witness the changing landscapes as you ride on one of the best Indian highway. Experience rich Ladakhi culture is , a visit to Khardung La Pass, the highest motorable pass in the world along with visit to Pangong Tso, one of the most famous and breathtaking high altitude lakes in the Himalayan region.
Day 1: Reach Manali
Reach Manali and check-in to hotel - Local sightseeing - Orientation process and Leh ride briefing
Day 2: Manali - Jispa | 140 KMS | 8 hours
Ride begins begins today - Enjoy the Leh Manali highway - Once you reach Jipsa, an overnight stay will be provided.
Day 3: Jispa - Sarchu | 190 KMS | 6 hours
Visit Suraj Taal and Deepak Taal, two breath-taking lakes in the Lahaul and Spiti region - For the night stay at the camps/guest home - Enjoy the stay at the valley.
Day 4: Sarchu - Leh | 253 KMS | 10 hours
Ride to Leh - Ride through Nakeela Pass, Whisky Nallah, Lachulung La Pass, Pang, More Plains, and Tanglang La Pass - Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 5: Leh - Khardung La Pass - Nubra Valley | 120 KMS | 4-5 hours
Travel to Nubra Valley, the famous cold desert - Ride to one of the highest motorable passes in the world, Khardung La - Overnight stay will be provided in Nubra.
Day 6: Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake | 256 KMS | 6-7 hours
Off-roading experience to Pangong Lake - On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 7: Pangong Lake - Leh
Head back to Leh - Stop by the famous school from ‘3 Idiots’, bollywood movie. Reach Leh by lunch - Shanti Stupa - Visit Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib or Enjoy the day time in Leh.
Day 8: Leh to Tso kar Lake | 152 KMS | 6-7 hours
Morning check-out from Leh hotel and begin your ride to Tsokar lake. It's a seasonal high altitude salt water lake. You camp over night by the lake.
Day 9: Tso Kar to Jispa | 225 KMS | 7-8 hours
You start your ride to Jispa in the morning after breakfast at the camps at Tso Kar lake.
Day 10: Jispa to Manali | 140 KMS | 8 hours
Today you'll cover last of the roadtrip before you reach Manali. Your trip end upon reaching in Manali. Riders are free to continue their journey to their respective destination or relax in Manali.
- Accommodation in double bed room in hotels/camps/guest house. Check in/ out time is 12 noon.
- Breakfast and Dinner ( Manali to Manali / on day 02 to day 11).
- Enfield Motorcycle with fuel as per the above itinerary from day 02 to day 10.
- Taxi Innova/ tavera / tempo traveller for those who take Jeep In spite of motorbike
- Good conditioned Enfield motorbike.
- Fuel for motorbikes as per itinerary.
- 1 Helmet Go Pro Camera for Road Captain to shoot video and pictures of the entire tour.
- Participation certificate for riding up to highest motorable road of the world Khardugla Pass.
- Standard size Helmet for rider and pillion ride (Used Helmet not New)
- Tour Leader from day 02 to day 10.
- Environmental & Permit fee for Pangong and nubra.
- 1 backup vehicle to carry luggage One Motorbike Mechanic
- First aid box and oxygen cylinder
- Two plastic cans to carry fuel.
- All taxes/ tolls
- Bonfire (Once during camping. depend on weather condition)
- Accessories for bikes (available on direct cost).
- Spares parts change in Bike during tour. – Front tube/ Rear tube/Spark plug/Clutch and Brake Wire/Clutch and Disc brake pads/ Engine oil/Clutch Plate.
- In case of major mechanical damage, participant will have to pay for replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop & accident damage will have to be paid by the rider.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Inclusions”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry & Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Soft or hard drinks, starters.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Gloves, jackets, boots, strap.
- Above itinerary can be customized according to need and wants of customers.
- All the programs are subject to change due to political reason, natural calamities, strikes and special reason.
- Above Rates Are Subject To Availability and can be changed without any prior notice.
- For Postpone/Prepone of tour packages, the same is to be communicated in written and need to be informed to us at least 7 days prior of tour date. INR 1000/- will be charged extra for prepone/postpone.
- A Valid Photo Identity Is Must To Be Carried.
- 50% amount will be deducted 30 days prior to departure date.
- 100% amount will be deducted less than 30 days of departure date.