Incredible Weekend in Mcleodganj and Dharamshala
Dharamshala experiences a pleasant climate throughout the year with the maximum of 35 degrees during day time in summers whereas, the minimum temperature drops down to freezing point during winters.
- Dalhousie is known for various spots such as:
- Mid altitute Cricket Stadium
- Kangra Fort & Museum
- Jwalaji & Chamunda Ji
Day 0: Journey to Dharamshala
Journey starts from Delhi in evening by Volvo bus and directly proceed for Dharamshala. Overnight journey, reach Dharamshala next day in early hours.
Day 1: Pick up and Local Sightseeing
Pick up from Isbt and transfer to hotel.After fresh up, proceed for local sightseeing covering Namgyal Monastry, Bhagsunag, Dharamkot,Naddi and Dal lake. In evening back to hotel and free to explore market places. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel.
Day 2: Kangra
After breakfast, proceed for Kangra Fort, museum, Jwala ji and Chamunda Devi. In evening back to Dharamshala and free to explore nearby market at your own. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel.
Day 3: Back to Delhi
Today morning after breakfast, check out from hotel, and proceed back Delhi with sweet memories
- To & fro transfers from Delhi to McLeodganj by AC Volvo (Semi Sleeper)
- Accommodation for 2 Adults per Room
- Meals: 02 breakfasts and 02 dinners
- All Sightseeing by Individual Cab
- Pick up and Drop complimentary
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
We realize that most people who cancel their reservations do so out of necessity or emergency. Nevertheless, cancellations are costly to administer and involve dedicated staff time, communications costs and advance purchased bills. Therefore, all cancellations would be charged the following fees:
- Before 30 days: 25% of the tour cost
- 30 - 15 days: 40% of the tour cost
- 14 - 7 days: 80% of the tour cost
- 6 - 3 days 90% of the tour cost
- 2 - 0 days 100% of the tour cost
If you fail to join a tour, join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund can be made. The above cancellation fees are in addition to fees which may be levied by accommodation house properties, travel agents or third party tour and transport operator cancellation fees.
Cancellation due to landslide/Snowfall/bad weather
If the tour is cancelled/postponed due to landslide/snowfall/bad weather conditions/road blockade or any weather related problems at the last moment, no refund would be made. If the road is blocked and guests miss a stay at next destination, full cost of the hotel stay would be charged, in addition to tariff of the hotel booked instantly by us for their emergency stay. However, guests can book and pay hotel for emergency stay at their own expenses. If a particular destination is cancelled at last moment, full amount would be charged. This strict policy is applied as nature and its plays are beyond our control. This is rare situation but can happen to anyone.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.