Incredible Weekend in Mcleodganj and Dharamshala
Dharamshala experiences a pleasant climate throughout the year with the maximum of 35 degrees during day time in summers whereas, the minimum temperature drops down to freezing point during winters.
- Dalhousie is known for various spots such as:
- Mid altitute Cricket Stadium
- Kangra Fort & Museum
- Jwalaji & Chamunda Ji
Day 0: Journey to Dharamshala
Journey starts from Delhi in evening by Volvo bus and directly proceed for Dharamshala. Overnight journey, reach Dharamshala next day in early hours.
Day 1: Pick up and Local Sightseeing
Pick up from Isbt and transfer to hotel.After fresh up, proceed for local sightseeing covering Namgyal Monastry, Bhagsunag, Dharamkot,Naddi and Dal lake. In evening back to hotel and free to explore market places. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel.
Day 2: Kangra
After breakfast, proceed for Kangra Fort, museum, Jwala ji and Chamunda Devi. In evening back to Dharamshala and free to explore nearby market at your own. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel.
Day 3: Back to Delhi
Today morning after breakfast, check out from hotel, and proceed back Delhi with sweet memories
- To & fro transfers from Delhi to McLeodganj by AC Volvo (Semi Sleeper)
- Accommodation for 2 Adults per Room
- Meals: 02 breakfasts and 02 dinners
- All Sightseeing by Individual Cab
- Pick up and Drop complimentary
- 75% refund if cancelled before 45 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point: