Level-1: Ski Course in Narkanda
Level-1 of Ski course includes 3 Ski sessions over 3 days in Narkanda. The course is designed for individuals who wish to learn the art of skiing and see themselves get better every day or 3 days.
- A level-1 Ski course designed for beginners who want to learn the sport
- Learn to ski with an expert instructor on private coaching sessions
- Other than the sport, explore the popular attractions of the region like Hatu Peak, Satlij basin, Kotgarh valley, go on village trek and visit the Gorton Mission Church.
Gateway to the apple valley, Kotgarh, Narkanda is a paradise for nature lovers. Narkanda is situated at an altitude of 2708 meters on the Hindustan Tibet Road (NH– 22), Narkanda offers a spectacular view of snowclad mountain ranges. This is an ideal retreat for the tourists who seek seclusion in mountains. It commands a unique view of the eternal snow line, the inviting apple orchards and dense forests. Narkanda is famous for Skiing & Winter sports. During these days the slopes come alive with skiers. The skiing at Narkanda was started in 1980 and since then HPTDC is conducting Skiing courses every year.
Day 1: Reach Narkanda and check in to the hotel. Take an evening sightseeing tour
- On arrival in Narkanda, report at the hotel address and check-in to the room.
- Once well rested and freshened up, the host will arrange an introductory session for the guest and brief them about Skiing and the equipment.
- A local sightseeing tour is arranged for the guests to the local tourist attractions of Narkanda and Kotgarh.
- The guests will have the choice to visit Tanni Jubbar Lake and temple OR Van Vihar, which is beautiful ecology park in the region.
- We recommend an early dinner at the hotel and a good night's sleep as the next day the ski training starts.
Day 2: First full day Ski lesson
- Start the day early and have breakfast at the hotel.
- The guests are required to meet the host at the decided meeting point and the Ski gears for the full-day orientation session.
- The lesson starts with the instructor with the basics of the skiing i.e. sliding and balancing on the snow slope.
- There will be plenty of opportunities to click pictures in the snowy terrain of Narkanda, making perfect winter memories.
- Falling is part of the game and learning. The instructor will make sure of all safety measures.
- After the dau long skiing session, spend the evening at leisure to exploring the local attractions and places to see.
- The guests may choose to visit the Kotgarh Valley OR Village Trek OR Gorton Mission Church.
Day 3: Second full day Ski lesson and a visit to the Hatu Peak
- Morning routine today will be the same as the day before.
- As per the status of skiing skill of each member, the instructor will be teaching more advanced techniques to the guests.
- Today, participants will be skiing over longer stretch and possibly will have a greater level of control in skiing.
- After the completion of the skiing session, tour to Hatu Peak will be arranged. The peak offers the amazing views of the complete landscape fo the region with other snow-covered mighty peaks.
- The overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 4: Third full day Ski lesson and a visit to the Satluj Basin
- After the breakfast, today's session starts.
- The instructor will be teaching manoeuvring and other advanced techniques.
- Today, participants will be skiing over the long stretch with turning and better control of speed on the ski.
- After the completion of the skiing session, a visit to the Satluj Basin will be arranged. The Satluj is one of only three Trans Himalayan rivers originating in the high Tibetan Plateau that cuts across the mighty Himalayan ranges.
- The overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 5: Check-out day from the hotel
- After a good night's sleep and breakfast, it'll be time to check-out from the hotel. The guest may continue the winter adventure to other places of visit OR may head back to their home city.
- Transportation from Delhi to Narkanda in semi-sleeper Volvo bus.
- Accommodation as per the itinerary (twin sharing basis).
- Meals - Vegetarian and non-vegetarian (From day-2 lunch till last day breakfast).
- Services of an expert Ski Instructor.
- Ski equipment rental charges - Ski, ski shoes and poles.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 13490 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.