Jaipur Guided Day Trip from Delhi
A guided day trip of 12-14 hours from Delhi to the 'Pink City' of Jaipur in a comfortable air-conditioned car and in the company of an experienced local guide.
- Visit the places in Jaipur like the Jal Mahal Palace, Jaigarh Fort, City Palace and more during this tour.
- Explore the enchanting Maharani Ki Chhatriyan and enjoy the view of the 'Pink City' from the Nahargarh Fort.
- Visit the oldest markets of Jaipur city, colourful lanes, some hidden temples.
- Company of an experienced guide during the tour.
The first word that comes in your mind when someone talks about Rajasthan is it's royalness; what it feels like to be royal. If you are running short on time or just come down to explore touristic destinations in and around the city, a day trip is the best option. The host has handcrafted this rich heritage experience with awesome stories to understand a city's existence, diverse architectural style, tradition and religious legacy. Experience the history that they represent from where they stand with your English speaking guide and delight with amazing glimpses of the vintage Jaipur.
- The driver will pick you from the hotel/residence in Delhi at your preferred time slot.
- Meet the guide in the car and have a quick introduction session and start the drive towards Jaipur.
- Jaipur is about 270 KM approximately and might take 5 hours to reach.
- After your arrival in Jaipur, you may choose to visit the following places during the course of the day:
- Jaigarh Fort: The ‘Victory Fort of Rajasthan’
- Amber Fort and Palace: A UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Panna Meena ka Kund: A step well in zigzag geometrical pattern.
- Jal Mahal Palace: The most photographed monument of the 'Pink City'.
- Maharani Ki Chhatriyan: The royal cenotaph built in the fond memory of the royal ladies.
- Nahargarh Fort: A fort with a spectacular view of the 'Pink City'.
- Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal): The iconic palace which was constructed so the royal women could watch the royal processions without being seen
- You will be having lunch at a local's favourite place. Post lunch you will head to:
- City Palace: A royal heritage of the bygone era.
- Jantar Mantar: A astronomical observatory.
- Sargasuli Tower/Isar Lat: Tallest historical building of Jaipur.
- Oldest markets of Jaipur city, colourful lanes, some other hidden temples.
- Albert Hall Museum: Central Museum displays relics from Jaipur history.
- Birla Mandir and Moti Dungri Ganesh Temple.
- World Trade Park, Jaipur.
- Jawahar Circle Musical Fountain.
- After the completion of the tour, you will be driven back to Delhi and be dropped to your hotel/residence at Delhi to end the tour.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Hotel pick up and drop.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Service of a knowledgable guide.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Water bottles.
- All parking and toll charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 10500 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.