Varanasi Street Food Tour with Evening Aarti
Treat your taste buds with the best chats of Varanasi and also witness the reflection of Aarti lights on the holy river Ganga which is a feast to the eyes.
- Witness the most celebrated evening aarti to the holy river Ganga.
- Taste the variety of local and authentic Varanasi dishes.
Varanasi is the holiest city in India for Hindus. All of the intensity of devotional India can be found here. There is an abundance of food of all kinds; vegetarians, in particular, will have more options than ever. Enjoy the authentic chaats and variety of foods at Varanasi. When you are in Varanasi one cannot miss aarti which is done twice a day. Aarti is performed by Sadhus and witnessing the aarti is gives immense pleasure.
- The tour starts with the pick up of the guests from the hotel by 5:00 pm.
- The guests are dropped at the famous market Godauliya and we will walk to Kashi Chaat Bhandaar and taste the variety of chats like Kachori and Banarasi Paan.
- We also take a walk through narrow lanes passing by colorful flower market and reach Manikarnika Ghat.
- This is the ghat where cremation is done and the ashes are being released to the holy river Ganga. People believe that if the final cremation is done here, the dead person will attain salvation.
- We will walk through the narrow lanes and reach Dashashwamedh Ghat to watch the evening ceremony.
- Here the holy river Ganga is worshipped with Aarti which gives a glimpse of spiritualism.
- After enjoying the evening aarti, the guests are dropped back to the hotel with cherished memories.
- Pick up and drop off to the hotel
- Service of a knowledgeable guide
- Food tasting
- Mineral water
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.