Himachal Snow Activities & Igloo Making
Snow never fails to amaze, this winter dig into the thick snow, make snowballs, throw them at your friends face (not too hard), lie on your back to make the snow fairies.
A few km of trekking through the snow and you will reach the wonderland where you can make Igloos, snowman and satisfy all those cravings which were lying dormant in your heart. Our Crew and support staff will always be there for help with their tools and 'snowcraft' to help you with all the antics. Click some foggy pictures and shoot some chilling videos to make these memories for life.
Snow Point: Jalori Pass OR Prashar Lake
Altitude: 10,000 feet
- The Igloo experience
- Snow experience
- Snow Activities
- Snow hike
Day Wise Plan
Day 1: Arrive in Panarsa - Drive to Snow Point - Stay in Guesthouse
- Arrive in Panarsa early morning and check-in to our homestay to relax and to freshen up
- Between 9 to 9:30 am, breakfast & tea will be served in common dining area. Followed with briefing session for the day by the guide
- Post breakfast, we'll head for our road journey to the Snow Point - Approximately 40 kms - Expected time to reaching is 11 am. From here group will trek to the snow point and each member will be given packed lunch.
- Engage in snow activities and Igloo making, the crew with help you with sample Igloo and equipments needed. Other snow activities like snow ball making, snow sledge, snowman making, Photography
- Evening snack & tea will be served to all members.
- Dinner & overnight stay will be arranged in the Guesthouse
Day 2: Checkout from Guesthouse - Drive to Panarsa
- Checkout from guesthouse after breakfast and drive in a shared cab to Panarasa
- Lunch will be served in the Panarsa homestay, where you can spend the time till early evening.
5 Veg Meals, Bottled/Filtered Drinkable Water & Snack Pack
Stay : Rooms on Arrival, Guest House or Home Stay
Snow Gear : Trekking stick, Day bag, Ponchu, Snow gaiters, Crampons, Gloves, Leg warmers, Snowcaps, Gumboots.
Snow equipment: snow sledge & snow cutting knifes
Toilet Tents will be pitched where toilets are not available
Bonfire will be arranged where ever possible
Experienced & equipped guides, support crew & cook
Local road transfers (Panarsa to Snow Point to Panarsa)
Locker room in Panarsa for excess Luggage
Permissions from local Authorities
Extra hours of home stay on the Day of Departure (Day-2)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
We understand life can be unpredictable at times, and that plans can change, that’s why we are pretty flexible about cancellations. For last minute emergencies we offer future trip credits on a case by case basis. Please talk to us before you cancel any trip with us.
- From confirmation up to 30 days prior to departure – 10% of the total amount payable would be charged.
- Between 15 – 29 days – 50% would be refunded
- Less than 15 days prior to departure: no refund.
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.