Savandurga Sunrise Trek with Kayaking by e2e
Hike up the rocky hill of Savandurga, which is considered to be among the largest monolith hills in Asia and later get involved in kayaking.
- Witness the sunrise from the top of Savandurga hill.
- Kayak and swim at the backwaters of Manchinbele dam.
- All transportation from Bangalore is included.
Savandurga is one of the challenging treks situated 60 KM away from Bangalore in the Deccan plateau of Karnataka. Situated at a height of 4220 ft above sea level, it is said to be the largest monolith in Asia (a monolith is a huge single rock or stone). If seen from a distance, it looks like a massive stone. Savandurga comprises of twin peaks, one is Karigudda or The Black Hill and other is Biligudda or The White Hill. Biligudda has been a fort prison during the Hoysala Empire. On the top of the hill one can see ruins of the fort that were built by Kempegowda. The composition of the hill is mainly granite. A panoramic lush green view of the exteriors of Bangalore is seen from the top. The hill is surrounded by the forest region of Magadi. If lucky, one can spot beautiful migratory birds in the green horizons.
- You are requested to report at the nearest pickup point by 11:00 PM (please refer the meetup information for complete details)
- Meet the guide and fellow travellers and start the journey towards Savandurga.
- Reach Savandurga base camp by 4:00 AM and right after a small briefing session start the trek
- It is about 5KM trek and approximately takes 2 hours to reach the top.
- Witness the sunrise from the top and relax for a while and start the descending back to the basecamp at Manchinbele.
- Have sumptuous breakfast at the basecamp and then involve in water activities like swimming and kayaking.
- After that, start heading back to Bangalore by 11:00 AM and the group is expected to end the tour by 12:30 PM.
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Sunrise Trek
- Water activities like kayaking and swimming
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1350 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.