Trans Himalayan Jeep Safari to Ladakh
Ladakh has become quite popular recently but those who have been there get addicted to it. They come back to explore it more and do it on a Motorbike or a car or fly in. Each mode has its own charm, pros and cons.
If you want get the thrill of doing Manli-Leh by road, then Our Trans Himalayan Jeep Safari is a perfect way to do it. We take you to some of the highest motorable roads in the world through barren and rugged landscape and witness breathtakingly beautiful places like Sarchu, Leh, Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley.
- Experince the Trans Himalayan Jeep Safari on Manali-Leh Road
- Cross high Himalyan passes - Rohtang Pass, Baralacha La, Tanglang La, Changla La, Khardungla Pass
- Visit Leh, Sarchu, Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley
DAY 1: Drive from Manali to Jispa. Trans Himalayan Jeep Safari starts.
DAY 2: Jispa to Leh. In and around Leh
DAY 3: Sightseeing around Leh
DAY 4: Leh to Nubra Valley
DAY 5: Nubra Valley to Leh
DAY 6: Drive from Leh to Pangong Lake.
DAY 7: Pyongang Lake to Leh
DAY 8: Departure
- Accommodation during Trans Himalayan Jeep Safari. Does not include accommodation in Manali.
- Breakfast and Dinner (buffet).
- Permits. (Foreign Nationals need to get their own permit)
- First aid medical kits & Oxygen Cylinder
- Group Leader (Local) during the Trans Himalayan Jeep Safari
- Transportation as per Trans Himalayan Jeep Safari by Sumo/Tempo Traveller/Xylo
- Mineral Water & other Beverages
- Tips and other Gratuity
- Cost incurred because of reason’s which are beyond our control
- Airport Transfers
- Monastery Fees
- Entry Fees of any kind
- Emergency Rescue
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments