Coorg Eco Farm Tour With Chocolate Tasting & Dinner
Engage in Chocolate Making, Organic farming and enjoy some scrumptious Kodava dinner.
- Meet a homegrown pioneer in chocolate making
- Chocolate tasting
- Learn about organic farming and Floriculture
- Enjoy exquisite Kodava cuisine
Meet Mrs Fancy Ganapathy, who makes a World class chocolate brand known as “Chocotilla’’ from cocos raised from the coffee plantations. Spend some time with her and she may even spill some tips on the art of making chocolate. You can also take stroll through her organic vegetables and Floriculture farm
She is a bundle of knowledge on what grows best in Coorg and those interested in farming can learn a lot about it. The tour ends with scrumptious traditional Kodava dinner made from locally available vegetables
- The guests are requested to report at the bungalow amidst the beautiful hills of Kakkabe village.
- We will meet the guide here and have an introduction to the tour
- We will visit the plantation to understand the ingredients available for chocolate making
- Visit the chocolate making unit and see how chocolates are made.
- Enjoy the chocolate tasting session at our boutique and we will have organic farm tour.
- Finally, we will have scrumptious traditional dinner and depart with lot of memories.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.