Taj Mahal Day Tour from Delhi
Enjoy a day exploring the lanes of Agra and visit the famous Taj Mahal!
- Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the 7 Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore the 16th-century Agra Fort, a sister monument to the Taj Mahal
- Admire the unique views of the rear side of the Taj Mahal from the Mehtab Bagh Sunset point
- Look inside the romantic temple to Mumtaz Mahal, wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan
- Take your once-in-a-lifetime chance to visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise on this day trip from Delhi
- Drive along the new expressway from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi
Taj Mahal - the monument to love. It is not possible to find any other monument in the world which can compete with the Taj Mahal for its grandeur, for its beauty, and for its mystique. Via our Taj Mahal trip packages, you'll have ease, comfort, and fun when you visit the Taj Mahal. As we take care of all, you'll be free to focus on the journey, on the landscape, on the sights passing by, and on yourself and your partner.
Enjoy your quality time in the Taj Mahal with your partner. Our guides are smart enough to leave you with ample space of time as you enjoy the quiet serenity of the Taj Mahal magic moments.
6:30 hrs – Pickup Hotel / Airport
- Our driver will come to pick you up from your hotel/ airport from Delhi and drive to Agra.
- Enjoy 3 hours ride to Agra.
9:30 hrs- Arrival in Agra and meet the tour guide
- After meeting with the tour guide and proceed to the Taj Mahal.
- Visit Taj Mahal with your Tour Guide, which was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
- Spend quality time in the Taj Mahal.
11:30- Visit the Agra Fort
- After visiting Taj Mahal. Proceed to Agra Fort- It was built in 1565 A.D. by Great Mughal Emperor Akbar.
- You will be having lunch at around 13:00 hrs after exploring the fort.
14:00 Hrs- Visit Mehtab Bagh Sunset Point - Back view of Taj Mahal
- This is an optional site to visit.
- Exploring the backside of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna during the time of sunset.
- At around 15:00 hrs descend towards Delhi.
18:00 Hrs - Departure at Airport / Drop to Hotel
- After arriving Delhi, the assistance (driver) will drop you at the Hotel or Airport for you’re onwards journey or flight back to your sweet home.
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, our visit to Taj Mahal and around will be a guided tour conducted by our experienced and knowledgeable
2 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.