Mysore and Coorg 4 Day Sightseeing Tour from Mysore
In this private tour, witness the sensational Indo Saracenic style of architecture of Mysore palace, Chamundi hills- a prime landmark of Mysore.
In Coorg visit Dubare, from where elephants are trained for the world famous Dasara festival. Visit Abbey falls, Namdroling monastery at Bylukuppe. Explore the enchanting beauty of Coorg - "Scotland of India"
- Enjoy the 3-day sightseeing tour of Coorg with a chauffeur driven vehicle.
- Visit the royal Mysore Palace which is the most visited attractions of Mysore
- Visit Waterfalls and Natural wonders of Coorg.
Connect with us Live by clicking Chat Button or Whatsapp Click here
Coorg is well known as Scotland of India, attracts thousands of travelers from all over the world every year. It is an amazing hill station in India. Set amidst verdant valleys, imposing mountains and teak wood forests, this is one of the most beautiful hill stations you can visit. Dense forest which is covered with mist, foggy hills, curvy roads, coffee plantations, refreshing flora & fauna, pleasing weather makes Coorg a wonderful holiday destination. It is a perfect destination for every kind of traveler.
Day 1: Mysore Sightseeing and drive to Coorg
- Morning, the chauffeur will pick up the guests from your Mysore hotel/residence.
- After breakfast, we proceed to the sightseeing.
- We will visit Chamundi Hills, Mysore Palace, St Philomena's church
- After lunch, we will proceed an with onward journey to Coorg which is almost 3 hours journey.
- The driver will drop the guests to the hotel in Coorg.
Day 2: Coorg Local Sightseeing.
- After breakfast, we will visit We can visit the local markets of Coorg.
- We will visit the Omkareshwara temple
- Witness the mesmerizing sunset at Raja seat & Madikeri fort.
- The driver will drop us back to the hotel.
Day 3: Coorg Local Sightseeing
- We will start from the hotel after having breakfast.
- We will visit Talakaveri, where Kaveri river gushes out from a small pond.
- Witness the reviving Abbey falls which is one of the major attractions of Coorg.
- We can take a break for lunch at a local restaurant.
- We can visit Dubare elephant camp & Kaveri Nisargadham
- The driver will drop us back to the hotel.
Day 4: Drive back to Mysore.
- After breakfast and check-out we drive to Namdroling Monastery.
- We will bid a farewell to Coorg & start the journey towards Mysore
- Trip ends with a drop at the hotel or given address in Mysore by 7-8 PM
* This is not a Guided Tour. This is only a suggestive itinerary, you can modify/add/skip attractions as you wish.
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Mysore city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Limit of 1000 kilometers of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Newspaper and water bottle.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 14030 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.