Patalsu Peak Trek
With a towering altitude of 4,220 mt (13,845 feet), the Patalsu Peak is also one of the most sought after trekking destinations in the Kullu- Manali region. Even though the trek is somewhat challenging, the view from the summit will make up for all the hard work you put in. The best way to reach Patalsu Peak is via Solang valley. It takes only a three-day trek from Manali to reach the top of Patalsu Peak. It might take three days to reach the top but it will take only a day to return to Solang valley and then Manali from there.
Before reaching the top, you come across some gorgeous places like the Solang valley, Beas river and the lush green meadow of Shagadugh. And this says only one thing. If you are going to Patalsu Peak then there will be more for you on the way that the peak itself. Splendid views and serene nature will be greeting you after each and every turn.
Why Choose This?
- No Hidden Charges: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip
- Fixed Dates: Guaranteed departure for even a Single member
- Changing Facility: a Free facility for changing and keeping your extra luggage at the reporting location
- Personalized Care: Small batch sizes for individual focus
- Part Payment: Reserve spot with booking amount, Pay balance online later
Day 1: Arrival in Manali | Old Manali – Solang Valley | 13 Kms, 7/8 Hrs Trek
Report at Base Camp in old Manali. After freshening-up and an orientation session, we start our trek to Solang Valley via Manu Temple. Trek passes through villages high above the River Beas along a well-defined trail. We cross old villages of Shanag and Burua before reaching the beautiful Solang Valley Overnight camping in the lush green meadows of Solang Valley. Meals: Packed Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Solang Valley to Shagadugh | 7 Kms, 4/5 Hrs Trek
Today we start our trek from Solang camp to Shahadugh. Trekking through deciduous pine & oak forests and further via scenic trails we reach a stunning-open meadow, where the Shagadugh camp is located. Overnight stay in tents at Shagadugh Camp Site. Meals: Breakfast, Packed Lunch and Dinner
Day 3: Shagadugh - Patalsu Peak (13845 ft) - Shagadugh | 14 Kms, 7/8 Hrs Trek
After an early breakfast, we start our trek to Patalsu peak. It takes around 3 hours to reach the peak. The ascend to the peak is steep and could be demanding for some. The panoramic views of the Shitidhar, Friendship and Manali peaks from the peak will be breathtaking. We will then start our descend to Shagadugh camp. Overnight stay in tents at Shagadugh.
Day 4: Shagadugh - Solang Valley | 7 Kms, 4/5 Hrs Trek
After breakfast, we start the descending trek back to Solang Valley which is about 7 hours trek.
- Camping in tents on twin/triple sharing basis
- Sleeping bags and sleeping mats
- Nutritious food - All meals during trek (Usual menu is veg, Eggs/Canned meat can be provided on special request)
- Experienced & professional trek leader/guides.
- First Aid.
- Services of a cook and support staff
- Porters or mules to carry common luggage
- Facility to keep you extra luggage at the reporting base camp
- Forest entry permits and camping charges, if any
- Any expense not specified in the inclusion list
- Meals during road journeys if any
- Any kind of insurance
- Porter to carry personal luggage
- Any airfare or transportation or extra over and above the expedition plan
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Permits fee for Foreigners
- Any extra expenses due to medical exigencies or unforeseen other emergencies like extremely bad weather, landslides, riots or political unrest, changes in local unions rules and situations beyond our direct control. However, all best possible assistance would be provided in such situations.
Things To Carry
- Woolen cap
- Socks(2 pairs)
- Thermal wear(1-2 pairs)
- Trekking shoes
- Snow gloves/normal gloves
- Sun glasses/goggles
- Lunch box, water bottle, spoon
- Sun-cream lotion.
- Personal medication
- Torch and batteries
- Ruck Sack bag
- Glucon D and Mycoderm powder
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Old Manali Base Camp
₹ 5670 Per Person