Patalsu Peak Trek
A trek to the Patalsu Peak, perched at an altitude of 4220 metres, this moderately difficult trek is a famous one and should be in the list of every adventurous trekker.
- Conquer an altitude of 4220 metres.
- Majestic views throughout the treks which include lush green meadows and Beas river.
- No Hidden Charges: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Guaranteed departure for even two members.
- Changing Facility: a Free facility for changing and keeping your extra luggage at the reporting location.
- Personalized Care: Small batch sizes for individual focus.
- Part Payment: Reserve spot with booking amount, Pay balance online later.
With a towering altitude of 4,220 mt (13,845 feet), the Patalsu Peak is also one of the most sought after trekking destinations in the Kullu- Manali region. Even though the trek is somewhat challenging, the view from the summit will make up for all the hard work you put in. The best way to reach Patalsu Peak is via Solang valley. It takes only a three-day trek from Manali to reach the top of Patalsu Peak. It might take three days to reach the top but it will take only a day to return to Solang valley and then Manali from there.
Before reaching the top, you come across some gorgeous places like the Solang valley, Beas river and the lush green meadow of Shagadugh. And this says only one thing. If you are going to Patalsu Peak then there will be more for you on the way that the peak itself. Splendid views and serene nature will be greeting you after each and every turn.
Day 1: Arrival in Manali | Old Manali – Solang Valley
- You will have to report at the Base Camp in old Manali. After freshening-up and an orientation session, you will start your trek to Solang Valley via Manu Temple.
- Trek passes through villages high above the River Beas along a well-defined trail. You will be trekking across old villages of Shanag and Burua before reaching the beautiful Solang Valley.
- You will be camping overnight in the lush green meadows of Solang Valley. Your meals for the day would be a packed lunch and dinner.
Day 2: Solang Valley - Patalsu Peak - Solang Valley
- On the second day, you will begin with an early morning trek and proceed towards the captivating Patalsu Peak (4,220m).
- Trek through the lush and evergreen forests from the Solang valley camp and trail through the winding and uneven terrains to reach the summit.
- After your arrival at Patalsu Peak, enjoy the panoramic views of the Shitidhar, Friendship and Manali peaks.
- Curate some of the most delightful moments of your trek so far and start descending back to the campsite for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Checkout from Solang Valley
- On the third day after breakfast check out from the Solang Valley camp and proceed to your onward destination.
- Camping in tents on twin/triple sharing basis
- Sleeping bags and sleeping mats
- Nutritious food - All meals during the trek (Usual menu is veg, Eggs/Canned meat can be provided on special request)
- Experienced & professional trek leader/guides
- First Aid
- Services of a cook and support staff
- Porters or mules to carry common luggage
- Facility to keep you extra luggage at the reporting base camp
- Forest entry permits and camping charges, if any
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
An expert qualified Trek leader is assigned to lead every trek. Along with support staff, guides, cooks and porters accompany you during the trek. Post booking all details including trip coordinator details are shared on booking voucher on email and app.
2 travellers found this helpful
No, you do not need to buy any advanced snow shoes for this trek. All you require are a good pair of trekking shoes. You can opt for water resistant trekking shoes. Do carry along sufficient number of spare socks. Woolen socks are optional though.
2 travellers found this helpful
You would need to withdraw any money you need before the start of the trek. ATM facilities are available throughout Kullu and Manali. But you will not find any ATM beyond these places.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4790 Per Person