Riverside Camping, Rafting and Paragliding in Kullu
Looking for a weekend get-away from Delhi and not sure where to go, what to do?
Well, this trip Rafting & Camping in Kullu is the perfect weekend getaway trip that you would find. We take care of all your transportation, stay, meals and adventure activities, all you have to do is do the booking and pack your bags (keep them light).
- Stay at Riverside Camps in Kullu.
- Indulge in adventure activities like Rafting, Tree Line Rope Activities - Burma Bridge, Tyre swing, Swinging ladder, Balancing Rope and Bamboo Bridge.
- Paragliding in Kullu Valley.
- No Hidden Charges: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Option for all: Couples, Group of Friends & Families.
- Perfect Weekend Getaway: Great mix of relaxation and thrill-filled weekend trip.
Kullu is an important tourist destination in Himachal Pradesh. Kullu lies on the banks of Beas River at an altitude of 4000 ft above sea level. It was once termed as Kulanthpitha which means “The end of the Habitable Land." Kullu is wrapped by the Pir Panjal, Lower Himalayan, and Great Himalayan ranges. Its pine and deodar forests, flowering meadows, meandering Beas river, rocky ridges, and apple orchards make a tourist spellbound and wanting to come back for more.
Day 1: Arrival in Kullu - Rafting, Adventure Activities & Overnight Camping by River
- After your arrival in Kullu, you will have to check-in at the riverside camps in Kullu by 9-10:00 am.
- Post lunch you may go for the White River Rafting or Rock Climbing/Rappelling.
- Activities at the campsite include Tree Line Rope Activities - Burma Bridge, Tyre swing, Swinging ladder, Balancing Rope and Bamboo Bridge, Outdoor Games.
- You will enjoy a nice warm cup of evening tea and light snacks.
- In the night music, bonfire and dinner will be arranged by the riverside camp.
Day 2: Check-out from Kullu Riverside Camps - Paragliding in Kullu
- On the second day check out from Kullu Riverside Camps after the breakfast.
- Post which you will proceed to the reporting location for paragliding.
- Indulge in a 20 to 30 min flight above the Beas river overlooking Kullu Valley, its mountainside, forests and the surrounding paddy fields.
- You are free to go explore Kullu-Manali for rest of the day.
- Day 1: 1 Lunch, 1 Evening Tea, 1 Dinner
- Day 2: 1 Breakfast
- River Rafting (7 Kilometers stretch)
- Activities at the Camp: Tree Line Rope Activities - Burma Bridge, Tyre swing, Swinging ladder, Balancing Rope and Bamboo Bridge, Outdoor Games.
- Stay on Double Sharing in Alpine tents with common toilets
- Stay on Triple/Quad sharing basis in camps with attached toilets (if available)
- Bonfire for a group of more than 6 PAX depending upon the weather
- Transfers by Volvo or Traveler (depending upon the group size) from Delhi and back (Available at additional cost duing booking process)
- Any activity which is not the part of inclusions
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage etc
- Any expenses towards medical exigencies and other emergencies. However, all best possible assistance would be provided in case of exigencies.
- Unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, landslides, political unrest.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- We request not to travel with heavy luggage only light luggage or bags are allowed.
- Management shall not take responsibility of missing items during trip, hence requested not to travel with too much ornaments, jewellery, cash and other etc.
- Any meal, activity or service not availed by the participants will not be adjusted in the package cost and non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Manali is well connected with Delhi and Chandigarh. Best way to reach Kullu or Manali is via overnight bus from Delhi/Chandigarh. You can take semi-sleeper Volvo AC buses or normal sleeper buses. The bus journey take 11-13 hours to reach Kullu and a further 1 hour to reach Manali. Tickets should be booked online. We suggest you choose government run buses such as HPTDC and HRTC as they are seldom late and run as per schedule.
2 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Kullu Riverside Camps
- You will receive the exact reporting address, complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, in your Booking Confirmation Voucher
₹ 3800 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Manali, Lahaul & Spiti
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.