Towns of Bangalore
Appreciate the grandeur of colonial-era buildings. Learn about their interesting history and their significance in today's Bangalore.
- Visit colonial era Bungalows
- Get to know about their history and heritage
- Service of an experienced guide throughout the tour
- Get a taste of the local cuisine
The north part of Cubbon Park is almost British in its making: wide roads lined by trees, locally brewed foreign alcohol, Bungalows, wide garden space around it, all built in typical British grandeur. With their tall roofs looming above, the British era Bungalows of Bangalore will pique your interest. Listen to the stories they have for you.
After that, catch a breath of fresh air and some snippets of local history in Richards Park. Also, see a few pretty yesteryear villas and local churches and a unique gallery that takes you back to Bangalore of the 70s.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that