Manali Igloo Affair & Snow Adventure
Living in an Igloo is what we imagined and wanted when we read about in our text books. Now, it is just a matter of reaching Hampta and you get to stay and live like an Eskimo.
- Stay in a traditional Himachali cottage on top of a mountain surrounded by snow
- Go for snow hikes and indulge in exciting snow activities and photography
- Great food around a bonfire with snow all around
Come winters, and the mind’s eye sees snow, white all around, snow capped mountains, snow sports and fun in the sun shine. When everything glows in the ethereal and white light of fresh snow, the sense of adventure that is inherent to the wilderness in white is a force beyond reckoning. If you are an adventure & adrenalin junkie or even if you are not, if you are a creature of leisure or even if you are not, if you see a new light in every sunrise or even if you don’t, if you are centered and connected or even if you are not, no matter who you are, do yourselves favor. Come and celebrate the wild and be reborn.
Day 1: Arrive in Manali
Guests will be received at the Manali bus stand by our support team and drive to Sethan. After checking in at the beautiful traditional Himachali 'Wilderness Ski Lodge’, unwind and soak in the mesmerizing surroundings. Spend some time exploring Sethan and the surrounding areas before heading to Pandu Ropa for some snow photography and many other activities. Soak in the mesmerizing view all around from an altitude of over 3000m. Return to the cottage for dinner and BBQ over a bonfire. Overnight will be in the charming Himachali wooden cottage
Day 2: Snow activities
After breakfast, guests head over to our Igloo campsite. Spend the day frolicking in the snow. Make snow angels; try some snowshoeing or skiing if you fancy it. Set upon the once in a lifetime chance of learning the art of igloo making and snow craft. After an exhausting yet exhilarating day, curl up in a blanket by a bonfire; enjoy the company and good food alike. Enjoy some scrumptious snacks and dinner around a bonfire in the snow with your friends and family. Overnight stay at Himachali wooden cottage.
Day 3: Checkout day
Breathe in the clean fresh mountain air as you witness sunrise over the mighty Pir Panjal Range. After a nutritious breakfast, drive back to the Lodge for freshening up and packing. From there, we drop you off at Manali where you are free to explore the town and later catch your evening bus.
- 1 night stay at homestay with comfortable rooms on triple/quad sharing basis
- 1 night stay in igloo with warm feather sleeping bags, foam mattress and hot water bottles
- All meals from Lunch on Day-1 till breakfast on Day-3 with refreshments, soup and hot drinks
- All local transportation as per the itinerary in group vehicles
- Bonfire, BBQ and light music.
- Snow dress at igloo stay
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our thoroughly researched itineraries are designed to offer you access to some of the world\'s best-kept secrets. We have personally explored the destinations we offer with in-depth knowledge that goes towards making your experience more than worth your while. However, at times due factors beyond any one’s control, situations may arise which can pose a challenge to the safety and security of the group members. To minimize any negative impact, we subscribe strictly to “Safety Protocol” which is an intensive and comprehensive compilation of safety and security measures undertaken to ensure a seamless and safe experience for its guests. There are factors which are controllable and attention to them ensures lower risks and toned down consequences.
8 travellers found this helpful
Our trip will start from the base camp in Haripur, 14 km short of Manali. If you are travelling by Volvo bus, you are requested to de-board at the Patlikuhal bus stand and we will receive you from there and drive you to the base camp
3 travellers found this helpful
The water during the trip is fresh and it is recommended to carry your personal reusable water bottles and filters as well.