Johnson Market Food Walk
Munch on some Iranian delicacies from a market named by the English built under Islamic design. Bite into some juicy non veg delights and wash relish them with a hot cup of sulaimani chai.
- Explore the heaven for non veg lovers in a centuries old market
- Get to know about the heritage and history of the market named by the British
- Service of an experienced guide throughout the tour
In Johnson market area several communities live in perfect harmony, which makes the food even more delicious. This place have 'world-famous' traditional family-run bakeries, city's best roti rolls, natural flavoured sodas, beef & chicken kebabs, sulaimani chai and the delicious iranian biryani.
Diverse cultures, busy commercial space, quiet residential lanes, the Johnson market area is a wonderful place and the spicy non vegetarian delights you can get there is cherry on top of the icing.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that