3-Day Ashtvinayak Darshan From Mumbai
A divine journey to the eight temples of Lord Ganesh also called the Ashtavinayak Darshan.
- Visit the eight holy temples of Lord Ganesha also known as the Ashtavinayak
- A pilgrimage journey.
- Comfortable ride and service of an experienced driver.
Ashtavinayak Darshan (yatra) trip refers to a pilgrimage to the eight Hindu temples in Maharashtra that house eight distinct idols of Ganesha, in a pre-ascertained sequence. The Ashtavinayak darshan or pilgrimage covers these ancient holy temples of Ganesha which are situated around Pune. The form of each murti of Ganesha and his trunk are distinct from one another. However, there are other temples of eight Ganesha in various other parts of Maharashtra; the ones around Pune are more well known than the former. It is believed to be for completion of Ashtavinayak Yatra, visit the first Ganpati after visiting all the eight Ganpati's again, to complete the yatra.
Day 1: Start from Mumbai
- The driver will pick up the guests from hotel/residence at reporting time. (as chosen)
- We will drive to Mahad (Shri Varadvinayak Temple) & visit the temple We will stop for lunch
- After lunch, we will proceed to Pali ( Shri Ballaleshwar Temple ) which is 2 hours drive
- We will drive to Ranjangaon ( Shri Mahaganapati Temple) & visit the temple.
- The driver will drop us at the hotel in Pune.
Day 2: Temple tour
- We will start the day a little early today & drive to Theur (Shri Chintamani Temple)
- We will visit Siddhatek (Shri Siddhi Vinayak Temple ) which is almost 2 hours drive from Theur.
- Visit the temple & we will have lunch.
- It is a 3 hours drive to Morgaon temple. We will visit Morgaon (Shri Moreshwar Temple)
- Later we proceed to Khandoba Darshan & Prati Balaji Darshan
- The driver will drop us back to the hotel at Pune.
Day 3: Return journey to Mumbai
- In the morning, we will start our journey to Prati Vaishnodevi Darshan.
- After this, we will proceed to Ozhar (Shri Vighneshwar Temple)
- We will later visit Lenyadri (Shri Girijatmaj Temple) which is just 30 minutes drive from Ozhar.
- We will stop for lunch at the convenient time.
- After visiting all these places, the driver will drop us back to the starting location in Mumbai.
- Transportation in a private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Mumbai city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- 950-kilometre usage.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 11600 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.