Experience the feeling of witnessing the sunrise beneath the clouds in Skandagiri - an abode of clouds.
- Experience a night trek to the abode of clouds with an expert guide.
- WItness the enchanting sunrise to begin the energising day.
Skandagiri, also historically known as Kalwarbetta or Kalavara Durga is a mountain fortress located around 70 km from Bangalore. This tiring yet much rewarding trek takes you through a spectacular journey amidst the wilderness. This 8km trek can easily be completed within 4 to 5 hours of ascending and descending. Skandagiri is one of the most popular treks around Bangalore as this is the perfect place to witness the sunrise and walking above the clouds.
Day 1: Journey from Bangalore
- The guests are requested to report at the nearest pickup point by 11:00 pm.
- We will meet the host here and fellow travelers and take a journey to the basecamp of Skandagiri hills.
Day 2: Trek to Skandagiri & travel back to Bangalore
- The group is expected to reach the basecamp by 3:00 am and we will start the trek to Skandagiri hills.
- It is almost 5 km trek one way and we are expected to reach the top by 6:00 am.
- Witness the breathtaking sunrise and explore the surroundings.
- We will start descending after the sunrise and we are expected to reach the basecamp by 7:30 - 8:00 am
- Start the journey back to Bangalore and on the way, we will have breakfast.
- The group is expected to reach Bangalore by 12:00 pm.
- Transportation from Bangalore
- Breakfast & refreshments
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Forest entry charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.