Coorg Adventure Tour
Coorg which is popularly known as "Scotland of India" has a variety of tours to offer to travel enthusiasts. Being a hill station of Karnataka, it is a home for Coffee plantations. This hill station has is a perfect destination for a weekend getaway.
- Breathe the fresh air & stay in the wilderness.
- Short trek to witness the amusing sunset.
- Involve in adventure activities
- Experience the traditional dinner
Coorg is a perfect place to spend your weekend. Coorg is also known for the hospitality of the local people, unique culture, coffee plantations, food, honey, and homemade wine. In this tour, you would experience the authentic Kodava culture. You will also enjoy the adventurous activities like zip line, rock climbing, rappelling & many more. Stay calm in a remote place & feel the tranquility.
- Arrive at the Nature Camp ( Madikeri ) & Traditional Lunch
- Post Lunch - Learn the art of pitching Tents
- Short trek to nearby Hills for the sunset & understanding the flora & Fauna of the region
- Bonfire & Overnight Camping
- Breakfast at the Camp
- Head out to our adventure Zone
- Learning Rock Climbing & Rappelling
- Other Activities include - Zip-lining, Tree Top Activities & Rainforest Walk
- Lunch at the Campsite
- Evening visit to the plantations & Tree Planting program
- Bonfire, Traditional dinner & Overnight Camping
- Breakfast & Checkout
- Sightseeing around Madikeri