Dudhsagar Fall Hike And Rafting In Dandeli
Bangalore 2 Nights/2 Days 179 people interested today
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
Dudhsagar waterfall hike & rafting in Dandeli - A double dose of adventure. Participate in the weekend adventure trip starting from Bangalore.
- Hike in the Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary and Mollem National Park in the Western Ghats.
- Dudhsagar waterfalls amongst the tallest waterfall in India (310 m high & 30 m wide).
- Village camping and enjoy bonfire under the open sky of a remote village.
- Thrilling rafting experience in Dandeli.
- Bangalore to Bangalore trip.
Dudhsagar Falls (literally Sea of Milk) is a four-tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River in the border of the Indian state of Goa and Karnataka. Dudhsagar Falls is amongst India's tallest waterfalls with a height of 310 m (1017 feet) and an average width of 30 metres (100 feet). The falls is located in the Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary and Mollem National Park among the Western Ghats.
Day-1: Overnight journey from Bangalore
- The guests are requested to report at the selected pick up points at the given time.
- Meet the guide and fellow travelers here and take an overnight journey to Dudhsagar.
Day-2: Hike to Dudhsagar waterfalls - 22 km hike
- Reach the basecamp by early morning, and freshen up.
- After breakfast, we will start the trek to the waterfall bu 9 am.
- With a packed lunch, the whole team will be lead by our expert guide.
- Dudhsagar waterfall is located in the national wildlife sanctuary so you can expect to see the vast expanse of greenery during the hike.
- Enjoy the majestic beauty of the waterfall and start the trek back to the basecamp.
- We are expected to reach back to the base camp before sunset by 6 pm.
- Have sumptuous dinner and feel the warmth by the side of bonfire and camp under the stars to end the day.
Day-3: Drive to Dandeli - Rafting & back to Bangalore
- After breakfast, we will start early by 8:00 am and drive to Dandeli.
- Reach rafting destination and enjoy rafting (at your own expenses)
- Then, we will start the journey back to Bangalore and the group is expected to reach Bangalore by 12:00 pm.
- Service of a trip coordinator throughout the trip.
- Transportation from and back to Bangalore.
- Accommodation in basic stay as per itinerary.
- Bonfire at the base camp.
- Meals: 2 breakfast, 1 lunch & 1 dinner (veg and non-veg).
- All permits from forest department.
- Service of an expert trek guide.
- First aid during the trip.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4050 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News