Dudhsagar Fall Hike And Rafting In Dandeli
Bangalore 2 Nights/2 Days 33 people interested today
Easy Online Booking
Add To Wishlist
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
Dudhsagar waterfall hike & rafting in Dandeli - A double dose of adventure. Participate in the weekend adventure trip starting from Bangalore.
- Hike in the Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary and Mollem National Park in the Western Ghats.
- Dudhsagar waterfalls amongst the tallest waterfall in India (310 m high & 30 m wide).
- Village camping and enjoy bonfire under the open sky of a remote village.
- Thrilling rafting experience in Dandeli.
- Bangalore to Bangalore trip.
Dudhsagar Falls (literally Sea of Milk) is a four-tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River in the border of the Indian state of Goa and Karnataka. Dudhsagar Falls is amongst India's tallest waterfalls with a height of 310 m (1017 feet) and an average width of 30 metres (100 feet). The falls is located in the Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary and Mollem National Park among the Western Ghats.
Day-1: Start the journey from Bangalore (pick-up points mention in "Important Info") to the village base camp located in the Western Ghats.
Day-2: Hike to Dudhsagar waterfalls - 22 km hike
After breakfast, we will start the trek to the waterfall at 9 am. With a packed lunch, the whole team will be lead by our expert guide. Dudhsagar waterfall is located in the national wildlife sanctuary so you can expect to see the vast expanse of greenery during the hike. We are expected to reach back to the base camp before sunset by 6 pm.
Dinner, bonfire and overnight camping at the base camp.
Day-3: Rafting day
We'll have an early breakfast and start early (by 8 am) to rafting destination - Dandeli. After the rafting in Dandeli, we will start our journey back to Bangalore by 12 noon. The trip will end in Bangalore.
- Service of a trip coordinator throughout the trip.
- Transportation from and back to Bangalore.
- Accommodation in basic stay as per itinerary.
- Bonfire at the base camp.
- Meals: 2 breakfast, 1 lunch & 1 dinner (veg and non-veg).
- All permits from forest department.
- Service of an expert trek guide.
- First aid during the trip.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
No Convenience Charge!
₹ 4410 Per Person