A Guided Tour of Pushkar from Jaipur
- A guided tour in a private cab from Jaipur to Pushkar and back.
- Visit the only Brahma Temple in Pushkar, said to be the only temple in the World.
- Pay a visit to the Savitri Devi Temple dedicated to Lord Brahma's wife. It's won't be as easy as it may sound, you'll have to climb 650 steps before you can reach the temple.
- Also, visit the sacred ghats at the Pushkar Lake. A dip in the sacred lake is believed to cleanse sins.
Tourists can explore the rugged terrain of the Great Indian Desert of Thar using camels. The Aravallis are one of the world's oldest mountain ranges. Pushkar is surrounded by sandy fields, small dunes, beautiful hills and offers ample opportunities to witness mesmerizing sunrises and sunsets.
- Tour starts with your pick-up from the hotel in Jaipur at 9 am.
- The driver will take you to the Holy city of Pushkar, 145 km from Jaipur and the distance would be covered in approximately 3 hours.
- Visit the places of Pushkar with the guide.
- Enjoy the local cuisine for lunch.
- Visit Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, Savitri temple and explore the local market of this desert town.
Places to visit
Brahma Temple: The one and only temple in the world dedicated to Brahma, the creator of the world in Hindu mythology. Legend has it that his wife placed a curse on him that restricts his worship to this one city.
Pushkar Lake: Pushkar Lake is a sacred lake of the Hindus. The Hindu scriptures describe it as "Tirtha-Raj" – the king of pilgrimage sites related to a water-body and relate it to the mythology of the creator-god Brahma, whose most prominent temple stands in Pushkar.
Pushkar Lake is surrounded by 52 bathing ghats (a series of steps leading to the lake), where pilgrims throng in large numbers to take a sacred bath. A dip in the sacred lake is believed to cleanse sins and cure skin diseases.
Savitri temple: Set at a climb of 650 steps, this temple is dedicated to Brahma’s wife. Once you reach the top, you’ll have a view of the city and lake second to no other. Make the hike at sunrise for the perfect moment.
- Bottled water for the guests
- Pick-up and drop from Jaipur hotel/airport/railway station
- Service of a professional driver
- Fuel and driver charges
- English speaking guide charges
- Parking and toll charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4500 Per Vehicle