Madurai Local Sightseeing In Private Cab
Come visit Madurai, the third largest city in Tamil Nadu, a city built around the famous temple of Meenakshi Amman.
- Visit the three most famous temples of the city namely Meenakshi Amman, Koodal Alagar, Tirupparankundram.
- Take a walk in the historical Tirumalai Nayakar Palace.
- Visit one of the largest water tanks in Tamil Nadu, the Mariyaman water tank.
The city of Madurai is being inhabited since the 3rd century BCE. It is built around the Meenakshi Amman Temple, which acted as the geographic and ritual centre of the ancient city of Madurai. The city is divided into a number of concentric quadrangular streets around the temple. The Mariyaman water tank is 1000 feet long and 950 feet wide, there is a mandapam cum Lord Vigneshwara temple in the centre of the tank. This is the location where the king Thirumalai Naicker excavated the soil to fabricate the bricks required for constructing his palace, Thirumalai Nayacker Mahal.
- The driver will come to pick you up at your respective place of stay at 7:00 am.
- Your tour will begin at the Meenakshi Amman Temple.
- After the first temple tour, you will be visiting the Koodal Alagar, Tirupparankundram Temples.
- Next stop will be the Gandhi museum in between you can stop for some refreshments or lunch.
- Post the Gandhi museum, our driver will be taking you to the historical Tirumalai Nayakar Palace followed by the Mariyaman water tank.
- After completion of the tour, you will be dropped at your hotel/residence at 8:00 pm.
- Service of a professional driver.
- Fuel and cab charges.
- Madurai hotel/residence pick-up and drop.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 2600 Per Vehicle