4 Nights/5 Days
1 to 9 people
Taking you to the height of 3810 meters, Kedarkantha Trek is an ideal trekking trail which covers 20 kilometers. The charming Kedarkantha lies near the famous Har Ki Dun valley is a less traversed place.
During winters, most of the trail it is covered with a virgin blanket of snow from the month of December to April. During this season, one can witness the enchanting beauty of snow, verged with pine trees, frozen ponds, and lush greenery making it the most sought after trekking place.
Kedarkantha trek boasts of the Himalayan beauty where one can find vast stretches of grasslands, fascinating villages, snow paths, and the unique campsites as well.
Every campsite provides a unique picturesque view from where one never wants to leave this beauteous place. The charming and the captivating beauty of the snow clad mountain trek glee in a windy trail through rich forest among the snow laden green patches used by the shepherds in summer season.
Kedarkantha Trek offers lush landscapes, delightful panoramic view, lots of fun, and limited challenges in less time is what a trekker wishes to experience.
- Small Batch Size (Max 15)
- Mountaineering Course Certified Trek Leaders, Specially Trained in Emergency Procedures & First Aid Responder
- Local Guides Certified in First Aid Responder
- Trek Leaders to Participants ratio of 1:8
Day 1: Arrive in Sankri (6400 ft., 0 Km Trek)
Day 2: Sankri – Juda Ka Taal (9050 ft., 4 Kms Trek)
Day 3: Juda Ka Taal - Kedarkantha Base Camp (11200 ft., 4 Kms Trek)
Day 4: Kedarkantha Base Camp- Kedarkantha (12,500 ft.)- Hargaon Camp (8900 FT, 6 Kms Trek)
Day 5: Hargaon-Sankri- Dehradun (6 KMs Trek)
- Meals during the trek
- Forest Permits/Camping Charges, if any
- Tents, Sleeping bags, mats
- Safety Equipment
- Trek guide, cook, helpers, porters & mules for carrying common luggage
- Services of a Certified Trek Leader
- Meals during road journeys
- Carriage of Personal Bags during the trek
- Any kind of Insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Any expense not specified in the inclusion list.
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date - 5% deduction
- Between 30 days to 15 days prior to departure - 50% deduction
- Less than 15 days of departure - No Cash Refund