One day tour of Rameswaram
The land of one of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples in India, Rameswaram is the place to visit for pilgrimage and also for the beauties of nature.
- Visit the Ramanathaswami Temple which is the home of one of the Jyotirlingas.
- Sprinkle holy water from the 22 holy theerthas.
- Visit the famous Panchamukhi Hanuman Temple and watch an astonishing floating stone, which is believed to be used for the construction of Rama Setu.
- Go take a tour in the house cum memorial of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
- Visit Dhanushkodi and the Pambam bridge.
Rameswaram is a small town in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu, it is on Pamban Island and is about 40 km from the Mannar Island in Sri Lanka. It is separated from the mainland India by the Pamban channel. It is considered to be one of the holiest places in India to Hindus and a part of Char Dham pilgrimage. The history of Rameswaram is centered around the island being a transit point to reach Sri Lanka (Ceylon historically) and the presence of Ramanathaswamy Temple.
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Rameswaram at 8 am in the morning.
- First-up you will be visiting the Ramanathaswami Temple, you may take a tour of the temple which has the longest courtyard among all Hindu temples.
- After this, you may visit the Panchamukhi Hanuman temple and also watch a floating stone which is believed to be used for constructing the Rama Setu.
- On completion of the former events, you may have your lunch.
- Post lunch you will be visiting the memorial of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
- Your last stop will be the Pambam bridge followed by Dhanushkodi.
- On completion of the entire tour, you will be dropped at your hotel at 6:00 pm.
- Service of a professional driver.
- Fuel and cab charges.
- Rameswaram hotel/residence pick-up and drop.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2500 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.