Yelagiri Sightseeing Day Tour From Chennai
Come visit 30 sq. km of pure lush green hills of Yelagiri and experience the pleasant weather of this southeastern hill station of Tamil Nadu.
- Take a tour of the beauties of nature like the Swamimalai Hills and the Jalagamparai waterfalls.
- Visit the Jalagandeeswarar Temple and the Velaran Murugan Temple.
- Also, visit the Punganoor lake park and Telescope Observatory
Yelagiri was once known as Vellore Yelagiri is a small hill station in the Vellore district of the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Yelagiri village is surrounded by orchards, rose-gardens, and green valleys. This hill station is 1,110.6 meters above mean sea level, it has a very pleasant weather throughout the year. Fr. Francis Guezou of Don Bosco worked a lot for the upliftment of hill people of Yelagiri and was the main person behind the educational upliftment of the people of Yelagiri.
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 6:00 am in the morning in Chennai.
- You will be covering a distance of about 230 km which would take you about 4 hours to reach Yelagiri inclusive of your refreshments stops.
- Once you have reached Yelagiri you will start your tour by first visiting the two beautiful temples, first the Velaran Murugan Temple and then the Jalagandeeswarar Temple.
- Post lunch you will be visiting the beauties of nature like the Swamimalai hills, Jalagamparai waterfalls, and Punganoor lake.
- At last, you will visit the Telescope Observatory.
- After completion of the tour, our driver will drop you back in Chennai.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV with the driver
- Pick-up from Chennai hotel/residence
- Vehicle, driver and fuel charges
- Usage up to 500 kilometres
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6890 Per Vehicle