Yelagiri Sightseeing Day Tour From Chennai
Come visit 30 sq. km of pure lush green hills of Yelagiri and experience the pleasant weather of this southeastern hill station of Tamil Nadu.
- Take a tour of the beauties of nature like the Swamimalai Hills and the Jalagamparai waterfalls.
- Visit the Jalagandeeswarar Temple and the Velaran Murugan Temple.
- Also, visit the Punganoor lake park and Telescope Observatory
Yelagiri was once known as Vellore Yelagiri is a small hill station in the Vellore district of the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Yelagiri village is surrounded by orchards, rose-gardens, and green valleys. This hill station is 1,110.6 meters above mean sea level, it has a very pleasant weather throughout the year. Fr. Francis Guezou of Don Bosco worked a lot for the upliftment of hill people of Yelagiri and was the main person behind the educational upliftment of the people of Yelagiri.
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 6:00 am in the morning in Chennai.
- You will be covering a distance of about 230 km which would take you about 4 hours to reach Yelagiri inclusive of your refreshments stops.
- Once you have reached Yelagiri you will start your tour by first visiting the two beautiful temples, first the Velaran Murugan Temple and then the Jalagandeeswarar Temple.
- Post lunch you will be visiting the beauties of nature like the Swamimalai hills, Jalagamparai waterfalls, and Punganoor lake.
- At last, you will visit the Telescope Observatory.
- After completion of the tour, our driver will drop you back in Chennai.
- Service of a professional driver.
- Fuel and cab charges.
- Chennai hotel/residence pick-up and drop.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6000 Per Vehicle