Trivandrum To Rameswaram By Private Cab
Enjoy the hassle-free transfer from Trivandrum to Rameswaram.
- Enjoy a safe and reliable transfer from Trivandrum, Kerela.
- Relax in comfortable private air-conditioned cabs.
- Take the worry out of the start of your South India trip.
- Value for money pricing, no hassle of bargaining for the fare at your pick-up location.
The city of Thiruvananthapuram also known as Trivandrum was once referred by Mahatma Gandhi as the "Evergreen city". This city is the largest city in the South Indian state of Kerela and is a major Information Technology hub of India. Even after the advancements of infrastructure and industrialization, Trivandrum has some mesmerizing natural beauties like the backwaters in Poovar. The city is the home to the richest god in the world Shree Padmanabhaswamy who is the tutelary deity of the royal family of Travancore.
Rameswaram is a small town in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu, it is on Pamban Island and is about 40 km from the Mannar Island in Sri Lanka. It is separated from the mainland India by the Pamban channel. It is considered to be one of the holiest places in India to Hindus and a part of Char Dham pilgrimage. The history of Rameswaram is centred around the island being a transit point to reach Sri Lanka (Ceylon historically) and the presence of Ramanathaswamy Temple.
- Our driver will pick you up from your pick-up location in Trivandrum.
- You will be travelling a distance of 378 odd km on a comfortable vehicle.
- It would take you 9 hours inclusive of you stops for meals or refreshments.
- You will be dropped at your preferred location in Rameswaram.
- One way drop.
- Driver charges.
- Fuel charges.
- Pick-up and drop to hotel/residence in Rameswaram city limits.
- Please carry your valid photo identity card.
- A sedan (4-seater) will be Toyota Etios/similar.
- An SUV (6-seater) will be the Toyota Innova/similar.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Within Trivandrum city limits
₹ 8600 Per Vehicle