Day Trek To Karnala Fort In Karnala Bird Sanctuary
Trek to Karnala Fort, now in a protected place lying within the Karnala Bird Sanctuary and was once ruled by the Yadavs and Tughalq rules and others.
- Trek through a famous bird sanctuary.
- A unique micro-climate in the region.
- The trail is an easy one.
- Mesmerizing view of the surrounding.
Karnala is a famous bird sanctuary located on Mumbai Goa Highway. It allows a unique micro-climate in the region and the trail is an easy one yet rewarding view the of the surrounding. You might catch some awesome birds in action too! It also houses a small fort at the top. Many rulers have ruled this fort from Yadav dynasty, Tughalq, Gujarat Sultanate, Nizamshah of Ahmednagar.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj captured this fort in 1670. There is a water cistern which provides fresh water all year long. From the top, the forts of Prabalgad, Manikgad, Haji Malang, Chanderi fort, Matheran, Sankshi fort, Dronagiri fort, and Rajmachi are clearly visible.
- At 07:30 am you will be meeting our hosts at the Panvel railway station and then proceed to Karnala base in a local vehicle.
- At around 08:30 am you will be reaching Karnala. Post which you will have an introduction and then a warm breakfast will be served to you.
- You will start your trek at 9:30 am.
- At 12:00 pm you will reach Karnala fort and you may explore its beauty.
- At around 13:00 pm you may start descending
- After reaching the base at around 14:00 pm, you may have the lunch served.
- You will be reaching back at Panvel at 16:00 pm.
- Travel charges from Panvel to Karnala base and back.
- Karnala entry charges.
- Breakfast and refreshments.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 600 Per Person