Delhi to Nainital One Way Cab
Enjoy the hassle-free transfer from Delhi to Nainital in a private cab.
- Enjoy a safe and reliable transfer from Delhi.
- Private cab driven by professional driver.
- Value for money pricing, no hassle of bargaining for the fare at your pick-up location.
Located at an altitude of 2,084 meters, Nainital is a city in the North Indian state of Uttrakhand. Nainital is a valley which is surrounded by mountains. It is believed that the Naini Lake is one of the 64 Shakti Peeths or religious sites where parts of the charred body of Sati (Parvati) fell on earth while being carried by Lord. The spot where Sati's eyes (or Nain) fell, came to be called Nainital or lake of the eye. Nainital experiences subtropical highland climate, the summers are very wet and the winters are dry.
- Our driver will pick you up from your pick-up location in Delhi.
- You will be travelling a distance of approximately 290 km in a comfortable vehicle.
- It would take you 8 hours inclusive of you stops for meals or refreshments.
- You will be dropped at your preferred location in Nainital.
- Pick-up from hotel/residence
- Charges for a private cab
- Driver and fuel charges
- All tolls and interstate taxes
- Drop at hotel/residence in Nainital
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9090 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.