A Private Walking Tour Of Varanasi
Take a private guided tour of the ancient city of Varanasi, feel the charm of the holy city and explore its jewels.
- Visit ancient places of worship of the town.
- Stroll through the famous by-lanes of Banaras.
- Walk by the side of Ghats (Riverside).
- Understand the evolution of this ancient living city.
Starting in the heart of the old city, the walk takes you through its colourful markets, captivating places of worship, ancient buildings of stupendous architecture, and even greater stories!
Understand the key elements of Hindu philosophy, how Varanasi's unique geography led to its becoming India's spiritual capital, and the city’s compelling take on Death & Moksha (Salvation). Punctuated with frequent hidden-in-the-corner spots of solace amidst the hustle-bustle, the walk perfectly emulates the eccentricities of Banaras!
- All guests are required to report at St Thomas Church, Girjaghar, Godowlia by 3 pm.
- The walk starts from St. Thomas Church and the total duration of the walk is 3-3.5 hours.
- You will be walking with our hosts in the oldest city quarters.
- You will be visiting beautiful temples, mosque, and church and also see the bustling market area.
- Visit the one the most famous lassi joint.
- On this tour, you will also take a close look at a prominent poet's palatial house, try to understand the concept of life, death, and salvation in Varanasi and much more.
- The walk ends by 6-6:30 pm at St. Thomas Church.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1600 Per Person